Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 07:18 PM   #7286 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Yeah I don't remember the last time you did that so don't get all high and mighty about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Typo. Whoops. I stand corrected. I was combining numbers. I think he threw like 97 or something his first two weeks.
That was about football so not really super important.

Quote:
I'll stand corrected on the misread of thinking you were talking about your boss.
I went on to still call Nurse Duckett a prick but here I display ability to admit error.

Quote:
Maybe I thought the second half of the second season was the third. It was a while ago. I stand corrected.
Subject was TV. Again, not very important, but I'm just counting examples here.

Quote:
Mah bad. I had two tabs open, closed the wrong tab, posted without looking at what thread it was. I'm leaving it. I like a record of my failures as a mod to go along with my many triumphs.
I like this one a lot. I admit I was wrong and also admit that I'm an imperfect mod, something that you seem to think I'm incapable of doing.

Quote:
I'll admit when I'm wrong. I'll change that.
Concise and to the point. Good job, Exo!

Quote:
I generally don't hate people but I f*cking hate Guy Fieri. He is what is wrong with our society and I hope he goes away. Ironic thing is, he's coming to my bookstore in October for a book signing and they're making me work it. I hope I have enough time to ram my fist down his mouth in between handfuls of mozzarella sticks.
Here's a change-up. Found this while I was searching my history. I'd like to publicly apologize to Guy Fieri. That man is actually what is RIGHT with our society and is a saint. I'm an assh*le for saying that. So, yeah, I'll admit I was wrong now.

Quote:
Put me in the group of people who were wrong about masks in the beginning. I think Faucci even goofed that one up.
This one is topical! Take that, Fauci!

That's all for now. I'm sure I can find more examples. I also feel the need to point out my multiple wins in the "Best Mediator" award category going back years. You don't rack up that many wins being right all the time.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote