Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 06:13 AM   #80021 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Poland has turned into a pariah within the EU, along with Hungary. I would absolutely love it if both were kicked out at some point. The EU is not just about a shared marked, it should be about shared values also and they are demonstrating lately they absolutely do NOT share EU values. So fuck 'em.
You know, I think you should take more things into consideration before making such bold statements.

You see, Poland (or any country for that matter) is a pretty abstract concept, a mixture of territory, government, the army, the culture and the people.

Now of course the current polish government is someone we should all agree to **** and kick out of anything, but by saying you’d „love” Poland to be kicked out of the EU you’re forgetting about the people.

Governments change, but the people have to live with previous governments decisions.
By kicking out Poland, you’d also be kicking out me, my parents, my friends, my dog, and all the other people who protest, vote against, or just do not agree with the L&J policies.

In the last presidential elections, the results were pretty much 50/50, with the morronic current president winning just by 200K votes (it was 10M to 10M200K).

So as you can see the polish society is not really sold on this **** they’re doing.
Now last year, the former PM who was the president of the European Council for 4 years came back from Brussels, as this sort of Knight in White Armor, to make „things right”. And with his return to polish politics hopefully the tides will change.

By saying „**** Poland” you’re basicaly saying „**** Mucha and the 20M like-minded people” as well as the current government and the 20M morrons who want them to rule.

So, you know, just chill out, Poland isn’t Hungary or Belarus yet. The society is just lost in the new world it wants to belong to
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote