Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 08:19 PM   #10523 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

1. What is your favourite month, and why?
I'd say June, because that's when the Carer's Respite Grant comes through - about 1700 Euro into my pocket. It really is something I look forward to and have factored into the household budget have you seen my new computer?

But in all honesty I'm a winter person. I hate summer due to all the ****ing flies and bluebottles; it's hot (not as hot as the US but you know) and you can't open your window without some ****er buzzing in your window. Mind you, I save on heating bills. Still, I think November is my favourite. As Exo mentioned, the smell of Christmas is in the air, it's cold but not too cold, I like the dark winter nights and there's a crisp feel in the air. Go November! Plus you have Halloween a day before it starts and then it's Karen's birthday as well as my mam's.

2. What non-MB-related thing did you do immediately before reading this?

Fed the birds in the garden

3. What is or was your favourite board game?

Monopoly. Bloody games never end though. Also a game I've never been able to find again, called Hype, which allowed you to put together your own band, cut an album and tour. It was excellent.

4. Generally speaking, do you find it difficult or easy to find clothes in your size (in other words, are you a fat/tall/short/skinny bastard?)

I'm a skinny ****er with a 28 inch waist so you know me and jeans shut up Batty. I also find slippers hard to get; nothing to do with my feet but they seem only to sell those ones without the backs and I don't like those. Slippers should not actually slip off your feet!

5. What was the very first media you owned for music (CD/MP3 player/Record player/Gramaphone/Edison wax tube phonograph/caveman drums etc)?

I think somehow, despite the fact I explained it, people are reading this wrong. Media was not the right word but I can't think what is. I'm asking what you used to play your music on first, not what albums you had.

For me, a box record player which heated up after every album so you had to shut it down and let it cool off before using it again. Bought for twenty-five old pence at a garden fete.

6. If you have a favourite flag, which is it and why?

I'm partial to the flag of Brazil. It's simple and cool, and the soft green is really relaxing.