Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 01:56 PM   #80047 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

For ****'s sake, what's wrong with people?

I was sitting on my balcony, smoking a cigarette, and then I suddenly see a guy walk out his dog.
He's watching something on his phone, and doesn't pay attention to the dog at all. He only pulls him unnicely on the leash.

And, like, they are almost beneath my balcony, and the guy let's the dog out of the leash, and the dog just stands there, looking at him. Like clearly "pet me" or "give me something" or whatever.

And the guy ****ing kicked the dog an said "go on for ****'s sake"

I was like
"hey, you there, you know he has feelings too?"
"dafuq you said?"
"Eh...if you act this way toward your dog again I'm calling the cops"

And I just stood there watching him, to make him feel uneasy, until they both went home.

Like, what's so hard in understanding that getting yourself a ZINC is in order to give him/her a home, warmth, whatever, to for, a bond, a relationship, and so on.
It would also be nice to learn how to communicate with them – he could've said to his dog "go pee, I want to take care of something" in a way there dog would understand, and that wouldn't be so disturbing. For ****'s sake dog language really isn't ****ing hard.

It's not your ****ing duty to get a ZINC, if you don't want to have a relationship with him/her, or you think you might not be up to the task, just don't ****ing take that dog, cat or whatever home
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote