Music Banter - View Single Post - Coronavirus: COVID-19
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 07:03 AM   #4276 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

^ In other news, lemmings are jumping off cliffs in unprecedented numbers in hopes of getting their much-sought-after swimming certificates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Yeah, they really look like they're battling, don't they? No social distancing, not a mask in sight.... This world is going to end up dying from complacency and laziness.
HaHa! That's a good point about the photo, TH. I didn't notice that. Yeah, Britain is quite well vaccinated but as you say, they seem to have given up bothering about other precautions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
This will be... hard reading, but it certainly illustrates just how far some people are prepared to go to deny Covid, even to the length of losing their lives. After the introduction, there is no input from the writer of the article. What you read - if you can read it - is the live action accounts of a woman watching first her father and then her brother die due to ignorance, stupidity, naivete and misinformation, or indeed, disinformation. This is in the people's own words, and you will see the final words and death gasps, as it were, of people dying. It is not easy to read, so be warned.

Anti-Vaxx Chronicles
Yes, it makes for difficult reading. What struck me most about the people involved were two things:-
i) the certainty of their conviction that covid is a plot and that hospitals are in on it for their own malign purposes
ii) the tragic flailing around for alternative remedies when they have rejected mainstream science and are relying on "What I saw on the internet" as the guy coughs to death. So grim to see that descent spelled out in tweets.

And covid? Does it care if it gets a foothold because you are complacent, or because you are an anti-vax nut? (Rhetorical question because I think we all know the answer)