Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 03:08 PM   #28159 (permalink)
Mucha na Dziko
Go ahead, Mr. Wendal

The last one I bought for myself would be an original brutish 1970 vinyl of Black Sabbath's debut album. It was a long time ago though, like when I was 16 or so. I have no idea how did that vinyl end up in some shady market place in Cracow in 2016.

The last album I bought overall was a fresh pressing of Joy Division's Closer. I bought it for my ex-girlfriend's birthday. Nearly a year ago. It was her favourite album, and even though she didn't have a record player, I thought it would be a nice touch. I was looking through vinyl shops for a vintage copy, but it was nowhere to be found in Warsaw.

I've never downloaded an album I believe. Unless clicking on the "download" button on Spotify counts. If it does, then the last one I downloaded was The Faces Ooh La La.

The last album I've listened to in it's entirety is Motor Booty Affair by Parliament. Just today.
God, I love this album. It's perfect from start to finish. It's like these people don't even need to intentionally play funk– it just flows through them; in it's purest and most advanced form.
Also, the title track has the single greatest bassline I've ever heard. It's been a favourite of mine ever since I picked up bass.
Mucha na Dziko is offline   Reply With Quote