Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 04:32 PM   #10564 (permalink)
ribbons
Music Addict

1. Do you prefer wired or wireless keyboard/mouse?
Wireless. We have wired at work, wireless at home – but strangely, the wired mouse isn’t as responsive. Plus the wire is annoying.

2. How many times a day do you have tea or coffee?
It varies. Usually 1-3 Ito En Oi Ocha green teas over ice throughout the day; hot caffeinated black coffee in mid-morning; 1-2 decaf Earl Grey or Scottish Breakfast teas in late afternoon/evening.

3. What talent do you have, if any, which you feel is being wasted, or not used to its fullest potential?
Musical – was always able to play decently on most instruments I picked up, but was never formally trained.

4. What, if anything, would you consider acceptable or understandable as an excuse for murder/manslaughter?
Child sexual and physical abuse, defense of others or self-defense against murder, defense of others or self-defense against extreme sexual and physical abuse.

5. Do you, generally, spend more time looking back or forward, i.e., do you keep going over or looking to the past, or are you a person more concerned with the future?
Sort of a combination of past/present/future, all at the same time, in a perennial loop. I’m a constant worrier despite appearing calm.

6. Will apes be our masters?

It's already happened here.

But seriously...

6. Given the opportunity, would you rather be a bird or a fish?
Definitely a bird, for the freedom of flight and escape. I’d love to be able to fly – I even love flying in planes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
kestrel

ribbons is offline   Reply With Quote