Music Banter - View Single Post - Architecture
Thread: Architecture
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 03:53 PM   #493 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneW View Post
I enjoyed reading about it myself..
...The internet is far and beyond what I ever believed it to be. I get to see and learn all kinds of things , that gives you a good outlook and being able to converse that little but better than when I was much younger.
some of the link I would think is in my first post but still interesting to read and I think the good comes out of any tree. It is life giving.
You sound like my brother-in-law, who spends ages roaming around wikipedia as one article suggests to him the next....

Quote:
Been in that pub many times..Sevenoaks...then we were all made aware of drinking and driving, that altered things...
I didn't mean to be mysterious, but I don't like to put too many personal identifiers in my posts. That pub is in Wandsworth, so you must be thinking of one of the other hundreds of Green Man pubs in and around London. Perhaps you were too drunk at the time to notice how it looked

Anyone who has watched the Netflix series, Locke & Key, will recognize this mansion in Massachusetts immediately:_

But sadly, it's not real and it's not in Massachusetts:-

Quote:
While Keyhouse would undoubtedly make a cool place to visit, it’s as fictional as the town it’s located in. Unfortunately, the mansion isn’t one physical place as it appears. The outside shots are mostly fabricated, while the various rooms seen inside of the Locke family’s home make up a detailed set. As for the series’ filming location, Locke & Key shoots in Toronto, Canada. That means the lush backdrops viewers enjoy aren’t actually from Massachusetts — despite the show being set there.