Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 06:08 AM   #80227 (permalink)
DianneW
Music Addict

I can talk about depression that I do not have right now which is surprising for what is happening to me...
I got really down as far as possible and I tried drugs I really tried as I wanted to be well again..I was told the pills work, it's you putting the pills down that is the problem..They made my head have and feel like running water was the weirdest feelings and that was on a half dose...I tried for a few weeks and then said stuff them.

I was told that I was not suitable for the talking therapy as that would set off my thoughts to obsessiveness behaviour..I did have constant bad thoughts but that is I believe very common when the mind is bothered..
I did end up in Hospital but that is not something I would want to talk about. It is of no help to anybody.
I ended up on a forum and met a person who I just got on with really well.

We talked, I talked a lot about my life and loads of stuff that happened to me and my Sister. How one thing led to another and then regular chats..

Over time I started to feel really good about myself so from my view the talking was the answer....I take multi vitamins and minerals and just natural substances if and when things occur that I feel maybe help..

For many years I took 5HTP at night for rest. It worked for me having been on sleeping pills to get any sleep what so ever and knowing the effectiveness was failing.

I think the mind is so so complex that you just can't say what is going to help one or another. There really is not any magic wand and people will have their own ideas what could help..
Yes for sure a professional should be able to help many, but never seemed to help me.
I was maybe lucky finding a life friend that cared enough.

Hope you find some help that changes your situation...Life is so short you just need to feel good to enjoy it...In fact this can happen to anybody and not necessary know why either.
DianneW is offline   Reply With Quote