Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Album Club 2022
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 09:26 AM   #138 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Tsuchi No Ne - Toshiyuki Miyama & His New Herd (Marie Monday)

I'm soooo late again but I have been back at work and struggling to get in to the swing of normal life but I have finally put some time aside to get myself back up to speed

I have never listened to any sort of Jazz before unless it was in a tv show or in a film so I really wasn't expecting much from it and the other reviews weren't raving, so I'll be honest when I say I had pretty low expectations.

I really have no idea what I am talking about when it comes to Jazz so...

I have now listened to this album a fair few times because I really enjoyed it and it genuinely made me happy. I found some of the track lengths a bit daunting but quickly got over that when I was listening to it.

I found the progressive build ups to be fantastic and felt really motivated during some tracks. I loved how it had lots of funky beats and melodies throughout it. I especially liked dramatic instrumentals on this album, the musicians got the combinations and timings perfect and I really wish I could differentiate between the brass instruments because the musicians on them done such an excellent job on them.

A very surprising 9/10. I will definitely listen again. My Spotify actually started playing through similar music once the album ended and I happily listened to it all. Possibly a new Jazz fan

Next review coming up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote