Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 09:36 PM   #6715 (permalink)
robhr
Groupie

Okay crack story:

Several months before the story I had met the only love of my life. She was a crack... whore. A crackwhore. She sucked cock for crack. Never would have thought I'd fall in love with a crackwhore, but I did. I wanted her to quit and she too wanted to quit. I never smoked the crack with her.

Then she's just dead. Dead from a crack overdose.

In my grief I decided I need to know what's so great about crack that she would risk her life for it. So I walked down to the rough end of the city, the north end, and started asking around until I found this prostitute.

I gave her the money and she went in to the house, but came back out and says we'll have to try again later, in the meantime she has a small amount and I had my pipe ready to go. We walked over to a bus stop and smoked the crack. She asked me if I like sex. I passed.

So she goes back in to the house later while I sit on the steps of an apartment building next door analyzing the crack high. I don't even know what the **** happened here, something about her being thrown out of a moving car, which she was pretty casual about, it must happen a lot. Anyway there was no crack and I'm out 60 bucks, this was after I left my job but before I started getting government money so I was gonna need that money back. She volunteers to call this guy who's always willing to **** for cash but we had to wait awhile so we went back to my place.

So she asks if I have any drugs, I say I have some designer drugs in the freezer. So we both snorted 2C-I and drank wine. Her nose burned from inexperience and she asked me to give her a nose blow job so I did. She asks if she can borrow my phone and goes into the bathroom. Right after that she's yelling "WAILLIN WAILLIN DON'T LEAVE ME!" and then leaves.

As she's walking out the door I yell at her down the hall all "Where the **** is my phone!?" and she says she left it on my shelf. I said "oh **** sorry" but I don't think she heard me. And in retrospect I'm not that sorry, as she broke my wine glass on the steps outside my apartment.
robhr is offline   Reply With Quote