Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 06:07 AM   #7008 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post

Just finished the first (of 3) segments of Jeen-yuhs on Netflix. It was interesting to see that he struggled a lot for the initial break and had to really fight for it. It's watchable because it's before he became a humongous asshole. He's just an awkward kid with braces, hopeful that he will make it but not all that sure about his rapping abilities. It's kind of endearing to see him get approval from established rappers of the era. I guess the next chapters will be much more uncomfortable as we see him evolve from this talented, motivated but awkward and insecure kid into the giant mess we all know him as today. :/

The narration is really annoying though, the intonation is like a kid rehearsing lines for a school play.
I also finished this the other day. I definitely have a new found respect for Kanye and his music, it’s a shame he is an absolute car crash of a man though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote