Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 09:22 PM   #80769 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

For me, it breaks down to the simple question of why? Dollars are fine. Bitcoin started out great, decentralized and everything is awesome but now bitcoin/crypto isn't the same. It's not really decentralized anymore if whales control everything and the platforms are just like modern new banks kind of. This cycle alt-coins have come into the spotlight and coins everywhere have been popping up, so much illegal stuff probably is being got away with I feel. Plus the main crypto kill joy is, that everything is measured in dollars on those platforms too. Crypto has just been a tool to somewhat catch a bull run and make more money than you had before. I don't think it's a scam or the whole stock market would be a scam, but maybe it is? I just don't think it's a good investment unless you are ready for a wild rollercoaster ride and you may lose everything you started with, but if you hold for 3-4 years you may have way more than you started with if halving cycles repeat as they have. Also, 2022 is different than 2013-2014, the FBI has a crypto squad and goes after the criminals using it. The sketchy stuff being done in crypto is stable coins, the largest scam I have ever seen. Tether is creating "crypto" out of nothing to keep the dollar "stable".
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote