Music Banter - View Single Post - It's May Day, bitches! Remember Blair Mountain and kill your local billionaire!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 08:10 PM   #28 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Once again that's another conveniently nebulous consolation prize on your part. In your mind there is some serious symbolic implications to what you are saying but it's all post hoc rationalization bull****. I could just as easily say you have just forfeited your mind to a rather lazy albeit trendy version of online communism. As if it's any less of a half baked ready made mold that you fell into conveniently around the same time that everyone else did.

Or if i felt like it i could try to be more charitable. It's all just propaganda at the end of the day either way.

The truth is though, and i know this is somewhat sociopathic, but if i could just snap my fingers and be rich, even if other people had to suffer, i probably would press that button. To me it would be the safe, possibly phony answer to suggest otherwise.
Translation: I who have bitched about post-modernism saying that truth is relative am now handwaving away everything that criticizes my self-absorption as just propaganda cause everything is just propaganda at the end of the day but also self-interest is rational truth.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote