Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 12:33 PM   #13195 (permalink)
GD
???pp? ??snW

Re: Elden Ring

So I've had this in my library for weeks already but barely touched it. I was playing Bloodborne (which had been sitting on my shelf for a while) in anticipation for ER arriving in the mail, and to warm up for it so I wouldn't be getting completely stomped by the game upon picking it up.
But in the meantime I got more than mildly addicted to Bloodborne, so when Elden Ring arrived i just kept playing BB lol. Although I'm probably less than halfway through the game it has quickly reached the status of one of my all-time favourite games, it's just that ****ing good. Then I got busy with Uni assignments and didn't really have time for either of them for the past few weeks.
I also couldn't resist watching YT let's plays of it when ER came out (bc of all the hype around it), so the early portions of the game are already fairly familiar to me at this point. Figure I'll wait a while longer to start really getting into it, so the game feels more "fresh" to me when I do start exploring it for real.

TL;DR: Bloodborne is a very good game