Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 09:08 PM   #13217 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodFoxTK View Post
currently reinstalling Mass Effect: Legendary Edition.

feel like having another round of this absolutely amazing trilogy.

incidentally, i think Legendary Edition has one of the best reveal trailers ever.

I played the first when it came out but sold my 360 and missed the rest. Then a buddy gave me he his old console along with the first two games and I had probably the most obsessive gaming experience of my entire life playing the entire trilogy in a little over a week. I lived and breathed Mass Effect and barely slept or ate. Then I replayed all of them again, then did it again, all probably in less than a month.

Never had the DLC though so Legendary Edition was a great excuse to do it all again and do what I'd missed, but I'd just played the games to death by that point and as a completionist who has to do everything and get every upgrade it's been a slog. Mass Effect 2 rules but the mining is the worst part of all the games.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote