Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 10:54 AM   #11033 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

1. What is your favourite piece of classical music?
One of Bach's violin concertos but I don't know which and I can't be bothered to look it up
2. At what age did you begin drinking?
3. Would you rather live under a benevolent dictator or an incompetent president?
Incompetent president (assuming you can call any dictator benevolent for the sake of argument). Even when said dictator would not commit cruelties and the people would prosper (which is probably practically impossible), that kind of authority is unethical and will probably lead to something much worse than an incompetent president, if only because of the issue of succession. The glorifying of the idea of benevolent dictators is revolting to me and a pet peeve because it seems to be fashionable among insecure edgy people. It's just fascism in sheep's clothing. Sorry for the rant
4. What material do you believe has had the most impact on humanity?
In the end probably wood? Since it was probably both the first form of fuel and material for tools
5. What’s your favourite plant or flower?
Oak trees.
6. What mystery would you like to see solved?
Any of the big physics mysteries. The incompatibility of quantum physics and general relativity, dark matter/energy etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote