Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 05:17 PM   #11034 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post

6. What mystery would you like to see solved? Who shot JR?
That was already solved.

and Mucha, no: no soulmate. I made it entirely clear you had two choices: the life you have now or one of complete luxury but total isolation and loneliness. Not even to talk or message another human being. Basically the last person left alive I guess.

1. What is your favourite piece of classical music?

I agree it's hard to choose one. Might be "Adagio for Strings" by Barber, but probably in the end another Beethoven fan, I'd be going for "Moonlight Sonata".

2. At what age did you begin drinking?

About I don't know 23, and pretty much gave it up a year or so later. Haven't had an alcoholic drink since probably 1990, if that. Don't need one.

3. Would you rather live under a benevolent dictator or an incompetent president?

FYI, I think benevolent dictators do/did exist, for instance Julius Caesar, being the first one, and probably all the Roman Emperors who followed. With a few exceptions, once you followed the law you were basically okay. The Roman Empire looked after its people.

Even at that though, no, I agree: incompetent president. For one thing, they'll probably be too incompetent to do anything really dangerous.

4. What material do you believe has had the most impact on humanity?

Plastic, specifically silicone, with the advent of the silicon chip.

5. What’s your favourite plant or flower?

I'm partial to roses but I really love sunflowers.

6. What mystery would you like to see solved?

Why doesn't anyone like me? Oh wait: that will never be solved. Okay then, my second choice is who was Jack the Ripper?