Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 10:16 AM   #11366 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

1. What is obsolete in your house? To qualify as obsolete it must be something that is never, or seldom, used now and which you could not, and should not expect to be able to buy. So vinyl records, books, coal fires etc would not qualify. It doesn’t have to work, and it can be in a collection if that’s your preference, but it should be something most people would look at and say “why do you have that?”

Probably some old cords in the cord drawer.

2. What’s the longest you ever spent in an ER/Emergency Dept/A&E dept of a hospital?

2 days with an intense yellow fever when I was five. They gave me a bunch of speed so that was pretty sweet.

3. What’s your favourite mnemonic?

FACE

4. What is the most useless thing you own?

Not sure, I have a lot of old clothes but use them as sweat rags which is pretty useful.

5. What’s the biggest DIY job you’ve ever undertaken?

Building a shack with power outlets.

6. How much do you swear? Not when angry - we all do that. But in general usage?

Depends on who I'm talking to. If they swear a lot, I'll swear more to better get my ideas across and vice versa. Generally it's a lot but not on a sailor level, I'd say in an hour long conversation I'll swear about five times. Fifty if it's about politics but I guess that's me being angry.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote