Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 09:42 PM   #11377 (permalink)
music_collector
Music Addict

1. What is obsolete in your house? To qualify as obsolete, it must be something that is never, or seldom, used now and which you could not, and should not expect to be able to buy. So vinyl records, books, coal fires etc would not qualify. It doesn’t have to work, and it can be in a collection if that’s your preference, but it should be something most people would look at and say “why do you have that?”

I'm generally good at tossing things like that away. The only thing I can think of at the moment is a wooden hockey stick.

2. What’s the longest you ever spent in an ER/Emergency Dept/A&E dept of a hospital?

My friend collapsed on the bench while we were playing hockey. I went with him to the hospital to get checked out (he was fine). I believe I was there with him for eight hours. For my own injuries (broken collarbone), I spent four hours in emergency.

3. What’s your favourite mnemonic?

Every good boy deserves fudge (also a Mudhoney album title)

4. What is the most useless thing you own?

I guess I own them by association. We have way too many pillows for our two couches.

5. What’s the biggest DIY job you’ve ever undertaken?

I'm not handy. I installed toilets.

6. How much do you swear? Not when angry - we all do that. But in general usage?

I swear when I'm on the ice playing hockey. When I'm angry, I swear in Québecois. It has more effect.
music_collector is offline   Reply With Quote