Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 03:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl found out Guns N'Roses was doing a show at a Concert Hall not to far from his hotel that very night He was excited! He bought last minute tickets for Front Row! He was going to see his Current Band in 2022! He knew that going to see Guns N'Roses in 2022 was risky, but he wanted to take that chance. He got ready for the Concert, and then went. Guns N'Roses opening Act was an up and coming Rock Band named Cake Cream. Cake Cream was really good. Axl smiled, remembering when he and his band mates were up and coming and opened for established Bands, Musicians, and Singers. The Fans went wild for Cake Cream and Axl wondered if Cake Cream was 2022's Young Guns N'Roses.

After Cake Cream finished, the applause was wild. Guns N'Roses started the show, and Axl watched in awe as Older Axl sprinted Spritely around the stage like a 25 year old Axl. Older Axl was having the time of his life , with a huge smile on his face. He sang songs Axl had never even heard of such as Chinese Democracy, Don't Damn Me, and Bad Apples. Duff, Slash, and the New Members Axl had never even met all played hard. The crowd loved Current Guns N'Roses. Axl was proud.

But then something bad happened. Older Axl sang a loud, high pitched screeching wail during the ending of IRS song(the word "true," and promptly lost his voice. Older Axl looked mortified. Axl thought, "Oh no." My voice is a huge part of my selling point, and Older me has just lost his voice. A Band Manager asked Older Axl if his voice was okay. Older Axl shook his head and made the "gone," gesture.

The Band Manager asked if there was anyone in the Audience who could fill in for Older Axl. Older Axl looked hopefully at the Audience.

Axl knew he had to make a tough choice. He needed to go on stage and fill in for Older Axl. Axl raised his hand and said,"I'm sure I can fill in for Ol.. Axl. I am a huge fan of Guns N'Roses. Older Axl looked curiously at Axl and at The Band Manager. Older Axl felt he could trust this young man and gave his approval, and Axl went up on stage and sang Sweet Child Of Mine, It's So Easy, Paradise City, Rocket Queen, Welcome To The Jungle(In the bridge for Welcome To The Jungle Axl sang,"You know where you are, you're in 2022 baby, you're gonna die!" The Crowd loved his impromptu adlib), Night Train, Out Ta Get Me, Mr. Brownstone, flawlessly and even danced energetically and wildly like his normal self. Older Axl watched in awe that this young man could sing his songs so flawlessly and dance like him. Older Axl was impressed.

Axl, as a gift of sorts to Older Axl and their Fans did IRS and sang the high pitched screeching wail that Older Axl sang before it took away his voice, and his voice was even longer compared to Older Axl's attempt at it and Axl didn't lose his voice doing it. Fans were impressed and cheered wildly.

Even Older Axl was showing he was in awe..Both Axls were happy they made their Fans happy. Both Axls smiled at each other, at the Fans, the Band Members, and the Band Manager and Security. and the other Band Members, Band Manager, Security, and Fans were impressed and happy. Axl, Older Axl, and the other Band Members took a bow, to huge cheers..

Last edited by Karice; 07-10-2022 at 07:25 PM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote