Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 01:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

After the show, the Band Manager said that Older Axl wanted to talk to Axl. Older Axl had gotten his voice back.

Axl was led backstage, and met Older Axl.

Older Axl said gratefully,"Thanks for coming through for me tonight. You really helped me out."

Axl smiled happily. "You're welcome, Axl," Axl told Older Axl.

Older Axl looked deeply at Axl. "I had a feeling I could trust you. You remind me so much of me when I was young."

Axl blushed. He decided he needed to tell Older Axl the truth.

"That's because I am the younger you," Axl told Older Axl. "I time traveled from 1987 to 2022."

Older Axl wasn't even all that freaked out and felt at ease with what Younger Axl was telling him. Older Axl smiled at him.

Axl told Older Axl,"I'm so proud of you and Current Guns N'Roses," Axl told him proudly.

Older Axl smiled back happily. "I'm glad you're proud.

They chatted for a long while and Axl begun to feel tired. Axl and Older Axl exchanged phone numbers and Axl went back to his Hotel.

He went to sleep. He woke up and watched the News. The News had a segment on his impromptu singing with Guns N'Roses, and News Anchors jokingly wondered if Young Axl Rose had time traveled from 1987 to 2022. Oh no, Axl thought worriedly. Axl's stomach growled again and he knew he had to eat. He was hungry, but he knew he risked being outed as Axl Rose.

Axl decided to order No Contact Room Service and paid with his prepaid credit card. He ate and drank in his Hotel Room. Axl knew going in that going to see Current Guns N'Roses was extremely risky, but he was more thinking along the lines of risky as in freaking out Older Axl.

If 25 year old Axl was looking at 12 year old Axl, he most likely would have felt at least a little freaked out. Actually going up on stage and singing Guns N'Roses songs to help out Older Axl was plain dangerous and risky. But Axl knew he couldn't help but help out Older Axl who was in serious need of his help.

He took a shower, watched TV, and fell asleep.

Last edited by Karice; 07-23-2022 at 04:33 AM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote