Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 07:37 AM   #31 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

When they got to Billy's house, Cake Cream asked Axl how his stay in jail was.

Axl responded with a smile, "It was pretty easy. I was record searched, strip searched, my mugshot and fingerprints taken and put in a cell with drug addicts, drunks, and shoplifters. I slept much of the way and was given a Court Date and bailed out through the Go Fund Me. Thank you guys for the Go Fund Me."

Cake Cream smiled and welcomed him.

Andy asked,"Are you still a Fugitive? Will we still have to hide you?"

Cake Cream couldn't believe that Andy was still bringing up the Fugitive thing.

Axl responded,"I turned myself in and was released on bail just hours later. I'm no longer a Fugitive. You guys don't have to hide me anymore. I can walk openly now. But thank you guys for hiding me."

Cake Cream welcomed him and Axl and Cake Cream bathed and got ready for the day. They went to Denny's. The same Denny's that Axl went to a few days ago. Axl had the same Waiter again.

His Waiter who was named Thomas warmly welcomed him and said,"Long time no see, Axl. Axl blushed and warmly responded back. Okay, I'm Axl Rose. I had to claim I wasn't Axl the other day because of obvious reasons.

Thomas said,"No problem." He warmly talked to Cake Cream too and they warmly responded back. Thomas took all of their orders and left. As they waited for their food, a couple of Guns N'Roses Fans and Cake Cream Fans begged them for Autographs.

Axl said,"Fans asking for Autographs is also a huge part of Rock And Roll." Cake Cream nodded and all of them signed their autographs for their Fans. Their Fans were happy. All of them smiled back. Cake Cream and Axl all chatted with their Fans. The Fans went soon went back to their tables. Cake Cream and Axl's foods were soon given and they ate and drank. After eating, they paid their bills and left.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote