Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 06:15 PM   #33 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Cake Cream hired a real Lawyer for Axl. Axl's Lawyer practiced the Court Hearing with Axl and they practiced multiple times. Cake Cream and Axl then chilled for the next three days.

Axl's Court Hearing was for 10 AM. If he didn't show up, he'd have a Bench Warrant and automatically forfeit his Case. Brian Washington was hoping Axl would come late or even miss the Court hearing and forfeit his Case judging by Axl's track record for coming to events really late.

At 7:00, Cake Cream woke up Axl and they all got ready and ate and went to the Courthouse.

Outside of the Courthouse, Fans of Guns N'Roses held up signs saying stuff like,"We love you Axl! We support Axl! Tons of Fans verbally stood up for Axl. Axl smugly blushed at the support of his fans. He signed autographs and thanked the Fans for their support and was welcomed. Axl was wearing the black three piece suit. Axl's Lawyer and he practiced the Court Hearing again. At 9:30, Brian Washington and Brian's Lawyer came to the Courthouse. Even after Cake Cream and Axl. Brian and his Lawyer looked smug until they saw that Axl was already there. Early. Their smugness turned into troubled expressions. Axl smugly smirked at them as if to convey,"I'm here early, Bitches! " Cake Cream also looked at them smugly.

Axl and Brian were sworn in. They took the oaths.

The Court Hearing was in Session and Axl was put on the stand.

Brian's Lawyer claimed that Axl's punch gave him a Concussion and the Camera they wanted $200,000 for the broken Camera and the concussion..

Axl's Lawyer pointed out that young Axl didn't even have $20,000 to his name in 2022 and had to be bailed out by the Go Fund Me Charity. Axl's Lawyer also pointed out that asking Axl for $200,000 for a broken Camera and a punch to the face was excessive extortion. Brian's Lawyer claimed a Concussion was worth a lot of money.

Axl was suddenly asked by Brian's Lawyer if Cake Cream hid Axl when he was a Fugitive. Axl REALLY didn't want to answer that. He didn't want to get Cake Cream into trouble. Axl's deep loyalty to his Friends was one of the core aspects of his personality. He hoped his Lawyer would object to that question. He made deep eye contact with his Lawyer, telepathically begging him to object to that question.

His Lawyer got the hint and said,"Objection. Question is irrelevant to case."

The Judge overruled the objection and stated that Axl had to answer the question.

Axl said,"Alright, if I have to answer the question, I was living on the streets alone during my time as a Fugitive." Axl lied.

How did you eat, sleep and use the bathroom and shower if you were a Fugitive living alone? Brian's Lawyer asked him.

Axl's Lawyer objected stating that these questions were personal and the case was about Assault and destruction of property.

The Judge overruled the objection once again. Axl had to respond.

Axl responded. "I bathed in the ocean when no one was around. I bought food and drinks using disguises during my time as a Fugitive. I used public bathrooms. I slept on park benches. I used to be homeless before making it big so I'm pretty familiar with living on the streets."

"So, you never spent any time with any of Cake Cream Members during your time as a Fugitive?

Axl responded,"I spent all of my time alone when I was a Fugitive." Axl gave a steely hard gaze to Brian's Lawyer and Brian. Axl wasn't going to give up his Cake Cream Friends.

Brian's Lawyer pointed out that Cake Cream released the new song during Axl's time as a Fugitive. Axl had a look of panic for a few seconds and then steeled himself and responded that Cake Cream did the new song all on their own and he wasn't there when they recorded the new song.

Brian's Lawyer asked him more questions about if he was with Cake Cream during any of his time as a Fugitive.

Axl responded,"I spent no time at all with Cake Cream during my time as a Fugitive.

Brian's Lawyer continued to ask if Axl spent any time with Cake Cream during his time as a Fugitive.

Axl responded, "I have already responded multiple times that I didn't spend any time with Cake Cream during my time as a Fugitive.

Brian's Lawyer said,"I call Cake Cream to the stand for questioning if they hid Axl during his time as a Fugitive.

Axl had a look of panic and desperately told his Lawyer,"Stop him!"

Axl's Lawyer objected putting Cake Cream on the stand as this was about Axl assaulting Brian and breaking his Camera, not about whether or not they hid Axl during his time as a Fugitive."

The Judge sustained the objection and Cake Cream didn't have to go on the stand. Cake Cream and Axl breathed sighs of relief.

Brian's Lawyer said,"I do want to ask Cake Cream what happened the time of the altercation between Mr. Rose and my Client, Mr . Washington. They were there. They are Witnesses.

Axl and Cake Cream looked at each other nervously. Cake Cream was there and could be reliable Witnesses.

The Judge pointed out Brian's Lawyer had valid points. He said he would allow Cake Cream to be put on the stand.

Axl shook his head and protested, saying,"I'm not going to allow my Cake Cream Clients to be questioned. They had nothing to do with my punching Brian in the face and breaking his Camera after he harassed, stalked, followed, and snapped pictures of me without my permission. As their Legal Manager,I have a lot of say in this and I say I refuse to allow Cake Cream to be questioned."
Axl's Lawyer backed up Axl, stating that Axl was 100 percent right. He also objected to Cake Cream being called to the stand to testify as Witnesses. Axl thanked him and was welcomed.

The Judge acknowledged that Cake Cream had nothing to do with the Axl and Brian altercation and shouldn't be questioned as the altercation was just between Axl and Brian. He told Brian's Lawyer he overruled Brian's Lawyer's request to question Cake Cream and Cake Cream once again didn't have to go on the stand. Axl thanked the Judge and was welcomed. Cake Cream gave Axl grateful looks. He smiled back at them.

Brian's Lawyer continued to ask Axl if he was with Cake Cream at anytime during his time as a Fugitive. Axl responded,"I have already stated I was living alone on the streets and not with Cake Cream anytime during my time as a Fugitive. I plead the fifth Commandment, () on any more questions about Cake Cream."

Brian's Lawyer once again asked him if Cake Cream hid him during any of his time as a Fugitive. Axl rolled his eyes in disdain and didn't answer.

Axl's Lawyer said," Once again, objection..My Client has already said he was living on the streets alone during his time as a Fugitive and pleaded the Fifth Amendment on additional questions about Cake Cream although he said Commandment. He meant Amendment. Asking him additional questions about this is Badgering harassment. "

Axl gave a relieved look of gratefulness to his Lawyer.

The Judge sustained the objection and Brian's Lawyer claimed that Axl's punch sent Brian to the ground immediately after the punch. Axl's Lawyer showed the viral video and it clearly showed Brian wasn't sent to the ground at all immediately after the punch but was standing and walking away. The viral video also showed that Brian had been invading Axl's privacy by constantly following him and snapping pictures of him even after Axl asked him to stop.

The Judge took all of this into consideration. The Judge pointed out Brian was an Instigator in the case and Axl was clearly seen being harassed and followed by Brian. Axl smirked. The Judge also pointed out that Axl could have handled his temper better.

There was a temporary recess.

Last edited by Karice; 07-20-2022 at 12:47 AM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote