Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 12:28 AM   #34 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

During the recess, everyone was able to take an hour break. During that break, they ate a late breakfast, used the bathroom, talked to their Lawyers, etc. Axl checked his phone and saw he had a Zelle Message saying,"W. Axl Rose sent you 5 Million. We are depositing this money into your account immediately." He checked his Bank Account and sure enough, he had an extra 5 Million in his bank Account! He then saw he had a text message from Older Axl that read,"Hi, Axl. Heard you got into legal trouble. Here is 5 Million to help you out. Use it for your legal troubles and use the rest of the money on whatever you want.

Axl called Older Axl and thanked him for the $5 Million.

Older Axl warmly welcomed him back. They chatted for a little while and then the break was over.

Court was back in Session. Axl told his Lawyer that he was sent extra money from a close Family Member. He and his Lawyer drew up a Contract for $200,000 . Axl asked Brian,"Be honest. How much is that Camera I broke REALLY worth? Brian answered, $20,000.

Axl gave him a knowing look. Come on, we both know the Camera isn't worth that much. If you tell me the truth, I just might give you a substantial payout. I might give you the money you wanted.

Brian sheepishly responded,"The camera you broke is worth $2,000. Axl responded knowingly,"I knew it wasn't worth $20,000." Brian looked at the ground shyly.

Axl said,"I'll pay you $3,000 for the Camera. I'll pay you $197,000 for punching you in the face. All you have to do is sign this legally binding contract stating you nor anyone who knows you will never ask me, Cake Cream, or Guns N'Roses for money ever again and you're $200,000 richer." Brian and his Lawyer read the Contract, and signed.

They did all of this in front of the judge and the Judge agreed to this.

Axl Zelled Brian $200, 000. Brian and his Lawyer smirked happily.

Court was soon adjourned since Brian and his Lawyer accepted the Zelled $200,000 and signed a contract.

Axl paid his Lawyer and Brian paid his Lawyer. They all left Court.

More Fans showed support for Axl and Axl warmly thanked them and was welcomed. He signed more autographs.

Cake Cream and he went back to Billy's house (Home). At home, Axl took a very long nap as he was very tired. When he woke up, Cake Cream and he ordered no contact pizza again and ate it. Axl decided to do them a favor and paid them $20,000 each as a "Thank you," for hiding him from Authorities and being such good Friends to him. They were pleasantly surprised to see,"Axl Rose sent you $20,000," on each of their phones. They all thanked him. He welcomed them.

Last edited by Karice; 08-04-2022 at 08:02 PM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote