Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 05:46 AM   #35 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Claven Records called Axl's phone. "We need to speak to you face to face," Timothy Wilkinson told Axl sternly.

Axl's heart dropped. He knew it was something bad. Okay, I'll be there soon," he promised.

"You'd better be." Timothy said very seriously. This is REALLY urgent and REALLY bad.

Axl and Timothy politely said goodbyes and Axl hung up.

Axl told Cake Cream he was going to go buy some milk at the grocery store. Billy pointed out there was two gallons of milk.

Axl claimed he was going to buy Silk Milk and needed to physically buy it from a grocery store. James said that he could buy Silk Milk from Instacart.

Axl claimed he really wanted to go get the Silk Milk from the grocery store.

We'll all go with you," Jimmy said. Cake Cream agreed.

Axl had a look of panic in his expression and said,"No! I really want to go get the Silk Milk from the grocery store alone. "

Jimmy responded,"You seem scared, Axl. Are you okay? He asked with concern. Cake Cream looked at each other in concern.

Axl responded, "I'm fine. I just really want to go get Silk Milk from the grocery store. Alone.

The last time you left this house alone, you turned yourself in to the Police Station. Billy quipped lightheartedly but with an undercurrent of concern.

Axl lowered his eyes. Billy asked,"Are you going to turn yourself in again?"

Axl responded," No."

"Where are you really going, Axl, Billy asked in concern.

"I'm going to the Park," Axl lied.

Billy shook his head in concern. "I thought you were going to the grocery store to buy Silk Milk."

Axl said,"I changed my mind. Now I'm going to go to the park."

Billy asked,"We can go to the Park with you," Billy offered.

"No thanks, I want to go to the Park alone," Axl said looking uncomfortable.

Billy asked,"Why are you so hellbent on going somewhere alone? Why don't you want us to go with you? Billy was concerned.

"I just want to be alone," Axl responded. That's all."

Jimmy said,"We want to be there with you whatever is going on. Cake Cream all agreed.

Axl responded harshly,"Why do you guys insist on being with me all the damn time? Why do you guys follow me around like lost puppies? Do you guys not have a life? I already told you I want to go alone. Leave me alone and let me go alone.

Cake Cream agreed to let Axl leave alone. They were concerned for him but it was clear he wanted to be alone. Axl left alone. With his cellphone.

Axl had forgotten that Cake Cream could find his location using his cellphone. Cake Cream traced Axl's Cellphone Location a short while later. They wanted to know where he REALLY was going. Axl's phone was at Claven Records. Cake Cream wondered why Axl went to Claven Records alone and didn't want them to go with him. They found this strange. Why would their Manager go to Claven Records without them? They all agreed that something weird was going on and they were going to surprise Axl at Claven Records and get to the bottom of this. They all left to go to Claven Records.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote