Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 09:18 AM   #39 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Guys, please don't have sex with Underaged Fans. No matter how hot they are or how willing they are to have sex with you, just don't do it. Jail time and a sex offender record just isn't worth it. Axl told them.

Cake Cream decided to heed Axl's advice. They watched the News and Brian Washington after finding out that Cake Cream signed a 20 Million plus Royalties deal claimed he was suing Cake Cream for not stopping Axl from breaking his Camera and punching him in the face.

"Seriously?" Axl said exasperated. "Thank God I had him sign the Contract stating he is never allowed to ask you guys for money after getting the $200,000" Axl said, grateful for his foresight.

Brian had bragged on Social Media about getting paid $200,000 by Axl. The News Anchor asked him if he signed any paperwork to get that $200,000. Brian admitted he signed a Contract that claimed he was never to ask Cake Cream for money. The News Anchor told him he didn't have a Case since he signed a Contract. Brian looked defeated.

Cake Cream thanked Axl for protecting them from ever getting sued by Brian . He welcomed them.

"Some People will do anything for money," Axl said looking disappointed and disgusted.

Andy gave Cake Cream a guilty look, remembering the fact that he tried to sell out Axl for $5,000($1,000 cut for each Cake Cream Member). Andy felt remorseful about trying to sell out Axl. Cake Cream acknowledged his guilty and remorseful conscience.

Andy spoke to Billy in private.

Andy said,"Billy, I feel guilty and remorseful about suggesting we sell out Axl for $5,000. Please don't tell Axl what I suggested we do."

Billy responded,"You really shocked us when you suggested we sell out Axl for $5,000. But you quickly learned your lesson. We're not going to tell Axl about what you planned to do. It was an impulsive moment of weakness that you feel awful about. On top of that, he not only protected himself from being sued by Brian ever again, he protected us from ever being sued by Brian. Brian would have sued us if Axl didn't create that Contract that protected us from being sued by Brian. Axl's a true Friend."

Andy smiled. They went back to the living room. Axl gave all of Cake Cream another valuable piece of advice.

"Make sure you get deals in writing. Writing is more valuable than verbal agreements. Had I had accepted just a verbal promise from Brian that he wouldn't ever ask you guys for money, you guys would have been sued by him. Also understand what you are signing.

Cake Cream heeded Axl's advice again.

Last edited by Karice; 08-19-2022 at 07:49 AM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote