Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 07:48 AM   #51 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They all woke up the next morning and got ready for the day. They decided they were going to go to the beach and have a day of fun. They ate breakfast and went to the beach. At the beach, they were swimming and splashing around in the ocean and just having fun when Paparazzi begun taking pictures of all of them without their permission. "Hey, how does it feel to be two day 6 Grammy Winners? The Paparazzi taunted them. Axl begun to see red, and wanted to punch the Paparazzi Person's lights out and break his camera, but he remembered the trouble he got in when he punched the other Paparazzi Person's face and broke his camera.

Axl instead came up with a witty retort and snorted,"Feels great. We had 6 Grammys and had to give back 5... It's 6 more Grammys and now 1 more Grammy than you ever had." The Paparazzi's face dropped and he slunk away at Axl's witty retort. Axl smirked. Cake Cream was glad Axl stood up for all of them with that witty retort. He welcomed them. Cake Cream and Axl had more fun swimming and splashing in the ocean. After having fun in the ocean, they dried off, left, and went to lunch. They had lobster, steak, fries, and soda. They paid and left.

They went home and watched some TV. The News said that Cake Cream and Axl made Grammy History twice in just a few days. The night they won 6 Grammys and the night they gave back 5 Grammys and then gave them back to the Rightful Winners. The News Anchors said that Cake Cream and Axl giving back the 5 Grammys and giving them to the Rightful Winners was the right thing to do. The News Anchors felt it was fuced up that The Grammy Committee accidentally put the 2023 Nominations for 2022 instead. They expressed their sympathy for Cake Cream and Axl's losses.

Cake Cream and Axl smiled at each other. They were getting more and more support.

They went online and Fans of Cake Cream and Axl were FURIOUS that Cake Cream and Axl had to give back the 5 Grammys. Fans said stuff like,"I voted for Cake Cream and Axl for 2022 Grammys because I wanted them to win! Only for them to have to give back the 5 Grammys a couple of days later all because the fucing Grammy Committee put the wrong Nomination year! Fuc the Grammy Committee! At least Cake Cream and Axl handled this with grace, humility, respect. I would have went ballistic multiple times if this happened to me!"

Axl and Cake Cream saw more support for them in more rage filled rants by Fans of Cake Cream and Axl. One particular rant stood out to them. "I've got a message for The Grammy Committee. Here's a $200 Million check. Oops, give it back! We meant to give you only $200!" Fuc the Grammy Committee!"

Cake Cream and Axl loved the support their Fans were giving them over this.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote