Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 09:27 AM   #52 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Claven Records called Cake Cream and Axl and said NBC wanted to interview them about the whole Grammys thing. And do it at Billy's house.

NBC is a huge Television Network and Cake Cream and Axl were excited that NBC wanted to interview them.

Claven Records said NBC wanted to interview them tomorrow.

Cake Cream and Axl said that tomorrow was awfully short notice, but they were up for it. Claven Records was happy. They all chatted for a bit and hung up.

The next day, Cake Cream and Axl got ready for the NBC Interview. They made the house look really nice, they ate and drank, showered, got ready, practiced.

Soon, NBC knocked on Billy's house and Cake Cream and Axl opened the door for them and let them in. NBC came in and they all chatted for a little while and then the Interview started.

NBC asked them how it felt winning the 6 Grammys.

Billy said,"It felt great. We were extremely happy. We were only expecting to be Nominated for The New Artist Of The Year Grammy Award. So for us to not only be Nominated the New Artist Of The Year but win and also get nominated for 5 other Grammys and win the extra 5 Grammys, oh, it was an incredible rush.

Cake Cream affirmed this.

NBC asked them how it felt when The Grammy Committee told them the other 5 Grammys were for NEXT year, not this year and suggested they give the extra 5 back.

James replied,"We were incredulous. We couldn't believe the Grammy Committee suggested that we give back the 5 Grammys."

Mike responded,"It felt like a huge punch in the gut. It hurt a lot."

Jimmy said,"We wanted to keep the extra 5 Grammys, but Axl told us to give back the 5 Grammys since the 5 Grammys were for next year's Grammys, not this one.

Axl responded,"I didn't tell you guys to give back the 5 Grammys. I told you guys giving back the 5 Grammys was the right thing to do. You guys all agreed that it was the right thing to do. It was a group decision. I never said,"Give back the 5 Grammys."

Billy responded,"Yep, Axl told us giving back the 5 Grammys was the right thing to do and we all agreed with him. He never told us outright to give back the 5 Grammys.

Axl responded,"And I also pointed out that I would lose my Grammy for Song Of The Year Songwriter with the returning of the Grammys.

Andy responded,"Axl also suggested we personally give the Rightful Winners their Grammys." Axl and Cake Cream affirmed this.

NBC asked Axl if he would suggest the 5 Grammys be given back and given to the Rightful Winners if it was Guns N'Roses who had won the 5 Grammys. All of Cake Cream looked at Axl curiously.

Axl responded,"Yes, I would suggest that Guns N'Roses give back the 5 Grammys if it were Guns N'Roses who had won. The 5 Grammys weren't technically ours

Cake Cream all smiled.

NBC pointed out that Cake Cream now has a Grammy whereas Guns N'Roses doesn't despite being first and asked Axl how he felt about Cake Cream having a Grammy when Guns N'Roses does not.

Axl responded," Cake Cream deserves the New Artist Of The Year Grammy Award. They're a great Band.

NBC asked if he had any resentment over his Protege having the Grammy.

Axl responded,"No, I don't have any resentment over my Protege having a Grammy. Axl was lying and wished Guns N'Roses had at least one Grammy. But he couldn't say that out loud.

NBC asked Axl,"Who is your favorite Cake Cream Member?"

Axl responded,"Asking me who my favorite Cake Cream Member is like asking a Father who his favorite Child is. Some questions you just don't ask. All of them are my favorite Members." Cake Cream smiled. Axl smiled back.

NBC asked Axl who he preferred out of Cake Cream and Guns N'Roses. Axl responded,"They are both my Bands, so I win both ways. I like both Cake Cream and Guns N'Roses equally. I have two Successful Bands. I am proud of both my successful Bands. " Axl wasn't going to choose a band, especially not in a televised interview. Cake Cream smiled again. Axl smiled back again.

NBC could see they weren't going to get Axl to choose a Band or a Band Member, so they asked a different question. They asked Cake Cream and Axl if they blamed the Grammy Committee for the mix up.

Cake Cream and Axl had contemplating expressions on their faces. Axl suggested NBC give them a camera off break for a few moments and Cake Cream agreed. NBC agreed to give them the camera off break. During the break, Axl said,"Guys, be careful how you answer that question. The Grammy Committee will see this Interview. Be wise with your answer. It could be difference between the Grammy Committee feeling bad for us and the Grammy Committee destroying us. We don't want to piss off the Grammy Committee. Don't blame the Grammy Committee." Cake Cream said they would answer the right way. They would answer they didn't blame the Grammy Committee. Axl smiled and the off camera break was soon over.

Cake Cream and Axl all responded that they didn't blame the Grammy Committee for the mixup.

NBC smiled and chatted a little while with them. The Interview was coming to a close and NBC suggested Cake Cream and Axl do a photoshoot with the New Artist Grammy for the Interview. Cake Cream and Axl agreed to this. Axl was on the far left, Billy was the second, Jimmy was the third, Mike was in the center, James was the fifth, Andy was last. They all smiled with the New Artist Grammy Award being held up and NBC took the photo. The Interview was soon over and NBC thanked them for the interview and were welcomed and soon NBC left. Cake Cream and Axl hoped the interview was a success.

Last edited by Karice; 08-29-2022 at 03:59 AM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote