Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 02:43 PM   #55 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

At home, Axl wondered if he should get Izzy and Steven to go back to Current Guns N'Roses. They were all still alive by and now would be a great time to get Steven and Izzy to go back to Guns N'Roses. Axl had found out that Older Axl had fixed AC/DC's problem by filling in for Brian Johnson as Lead Singer. If Older Axl could fix another Band's problems, couldn't Younger Axl fix his own Band's problems?

Axl told Cake Cream his idea and Cake Cream pointed out that Steven was in his very late 50's and Izzy was 60 and might not be a good idea to perform with Guns N'Roses at their older ages.

Axl responded a bit offended,"Older me is still performing and wants to at 60 with Guns N'Roses and is doing a good job at it. I feel a bit offended by what you said. They said, "We didn't mean it offensively."

Axl acknowledged that they didn't mean it offensively.

Axl smiled. Axl still seriously considered getting Steven and Izzy to join Current Guns N'Roses. He said Fans of Guns N'Roses would love to see all original 5 Guns N'Roses on stage again together. Cake Cream agreed that it would be nice to see all 5 of the original Guns N'Roses back on stage. Axl smiled and called Older Axl and asked him what Steven and Izzy's phone numbers were. Older Axl asked if he was missing them.

Axl responded coyly,"Something like that," Older Axl gave him their numbers and Axl thanked him and he welcomed him. They chatted a little while and then both said goodbye and hung up.

Axl called Steven's phone number and Steven chatted with him happily. Axl made up a little white lie and claimed that Older Axl wanted to bury the hatchet with him and Izzy tomorrow at Current Guns N'Roses show. He claimed that Older Axl told him he was sorry about the bad blood between Guns N'Roses and wanted it to be right. He claimed Older Axl wanted the bad blood between them to end.

Steven was excited to get a chance to bury the hatchet and end the bad blood with Older Axl and make it right and agreed to go to Current Guns N'Roses Show tomorrow. Axl smiled. One down, one more to go. They hung up a little while later.

He called Izzy and told Izzy the same thing. That Older Axl wanted to bury the hatchet and end the bad blood with Izzy and Steven at the Guns N'Roses show tomorrow. Izzy was also excited at the chance to bury the hatchet and end the bad blood with Older Axl and Current Guns N'Roses st Current Guns N'Roses show tomorrow and make it right. They chatted for a little while longer and then hung up.

Axl smugly smirked at the fact that both Steven and Izzy were excited for the chance to bury the hatchet and end the bad blood with Older Axl and Current Guns N'Roses.

He told Cake Cream the good news and Cake Cream pointed out that there was one important person he didn't ask if he wanted to bury the hatchet and end the bad blood.

Axl asked,"Who?"

Cake Cream responded,"Older Axl!"

Axl realized that Cake Cream had a valid point. But he reasoned,"If I'm willing to bury the hatchet with Izzy and Steven, Older Axl should be too since we are the same Person."

Cake Cream responded,"Technically, you and Older Axl are two different People. VERY closely related, but two different People.

Axl pondered this and called Older Axl.

Axl asked, "How do you feel about burying the hatchet and ending the bad blood with Izzy and Steven?"

Older Axl chortled bitterly. "Steven sued us in 1993 and Izzy abandoned us for good in 1991. I'm not their biggest fan, that's for sure."

Axl told Older Axl,"I spoke to Steven and Izzy and they are both interested in burying the hatchet and ending the bad blood. "

They said that? "Older Axl replied, softening.

"Yes, Axl replied. Come on, it's been 32 years since Steven was fired left and 29 years since Izzy left. Both of these happened a really long time ago. Izzy and Steven want the hatchet to be buried and the bad blood to end. All you have to do is agree to bury the hatchet and end the bad blood.

Older Axl after some consideration said,"Okay, I'm interested in burying the hatchet with Izzy and Steven and ending the bad blood.When do they want to bury the hatchet and end the bad blood?"

Axl smiled and responded,"Tomorrow at the Guns N'Roses Show."

Older Axl said,"Okay, I'm in." Axl thanked him and was welcomed and they chatted a little while longer and then said goodbye and hung up. Axl was excited that the hatchet was finally going to get buried and the bad blood would end tomorrow!

Cake Cream pointed out that Axl didn't ask Slash, Duff, or any of the Newer Guns N'Roses if they wanted the hatchet to be buried. Axl admitted they had valid points.

He called each of the remaining Guns N'Roses Members and told them that Izzy and Steven wanted to bury the hatchet tomorrow at Current Guns N'Roses Show. Slash and Duff were beyond thrilled. The New Guns N'Roses Members were okay with the idea. Axl soon went to bed, feeling happy.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote