Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 10:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They all decided they wanted to go have some fun and wanted to go to a bar. Axl bought 6 hard plated bulletproof vests and made them all put them on along with motorcycle helmets. At the bar, there was early Karaoke.

Axl wanted to drop a hint to Billy that he loved him, so he sang,"Sweet Child Of Mine," and just changed the "She's," and the "her," to ,"You/you've" and "Your," Billy had blue eyes so he kept the lyric about blue eyes. He was extremely emotional at the "Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?" Part, knowing Billy loved that part. He briefly looked at Billy and Billy was enjoying the song. Billy was smiling happily..The crowd and Cake Cream loved it too. Axl smiled. He really was enjoying himself and enjoying the fact he was able to give Billy a hint that he loved him using Sweet Child. Of Mine.

After Sweet Child Of Mine, Cake Cream and Axl drank some Coke and Rum. They laid back and relaxed and Billy and Axl were sitting next to each other. Billy was actually having a good time. This was definitely the fun outing Billy needed to get his mind off of the traumatizing fact that John had tried to murder him. Axl smiled at Billy, seeing how happy Billy was. Billy smiled back at Axl. Jimmy, Andy, Mike, and James looked deeply at Axl and Billy. Was there something going on between Axl and Billy? They all decided not to ask Billy or Axl about what they were wondering. After the bar, they went back home.

Last edited by Karice; 08-03-2022 at 10:11 AM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote