Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 08:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They ate dinner, just the two of them, really enjoying each other's company. Was this technically a date? It was. After the dinner date, they showered and got ready for bed. Axl asked Billy if he wanted to sleepover in Axl's bed again. Billy said,"Yes, I want to sleepover in your bed again." Axl smiled and they both climbed into Axl's bed. Billy put his head on Axl's chest and Axl caressed Billy's hair again. "I love you, Billy. Axl told him softly. "I love you too," Axl, Billy repeated softly. They both drifted off to sleep in that position.

Jimmy once again went to check on Billy and Billy wasn't in his room. He then went to Axl's room to check on Billy and Billy had his head on Axl's chest and Axl had his arm around him. They were both asleep and smiling peacefully and serenely. Jimmy smiled, surmising that Axl told Billy how he felt about him and Billy was receptive and loved him too.

Jimmy shut the door and went back to his room.

The next day, they all woke up and ate breakfast and showered and got ready for the day. On Social Media, Fans were getting anxious that Cake Cream hadn't performed in a couple of days. Axl asked Cake Cream if they wanted to do an impromptu performance at the local Marriott Hotel. He especially looked at Billy who looked shy. Billy, if you're not ready to perform yet, that's okay. You had a very traumatic experience. Billy said,"I love performing. I don't like disappointing our Fans. Axl said," "So, are you up for an impromptu performance at the Marriott Hotel?" Billy shyly said,"Yes. But can we put better protection for the stage?" Axl agreed. Cake Cream also agreed. They all decided to do the impromptu performance at the local Marriott Hotel. Tickets were $25 again. For the same day.

Axl made everyone wear the hard plated bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets and they went to the local Marriott Hotel. Axl had the Marriott Hotel Staff put bulletproof plexiglass barriers on the stage to separate Axl and Cake Cream from the Audience. They also asked Marriott Hotel Staff to make Fans do Fans pass gun checks before being allowed in and the Marriott Hotel Staff did. Cake Cream and Axl thanked the Marriott Hotel Staff for doing that and they were welcomed. They all felt better protected. They practiced for the show, and soon it was time for the Show.

30,000 Fans showed up to see Cake Cream and Axl and Cake Cream were happy at the support of their Fans and happy they were protected. They performed their set behind the bulletproof plexiglass barrier and they were really good. Fans loved the performance. After the Show, they did the final send off to thunderous applause. Billy and Axl were standing really close to each other, but the rest of Cake Cream had some distance between each other. Soon, the show was over and they left. They went home and ate and showered and got ready for bed.

Last edited by Karice; 08-04-2022 at 11:49 AM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote