Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 11:18 AM   #7438 (permalink)
Eleanor Rigby 14
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Anyone seen or heard from our little Eleanor? Our 14-year old looking for music suggestions? Hope she's ok with all these wildfires and mega-temperatures in Spain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Maybe she can't get online because of her parents, something screwy in Spain, whatever.

But yeah, she was like a breath of fresh air. She seemed really eager to learn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
she was really busy with school and everything the last few times she posted but I think her plan was to just check in every now and then, mainly for her recommendation thread. So I guess we can always give her new recs! I hope she's well too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
It's more that I'm worried about her, with how bad the fires in Spain are. I hope she's safe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
We should make a playlist of psychedelic fire safety songs for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
I also hope Eleanor is OK. She's the youngest person I've ever known to be an afficionado of Bert Jansch - so cool! This is for you, Eleanor.

(Note: there's a Monkee in the middle, and Red Rhodes at the steel like a boss.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSALQSz-ZqQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by music_collector View Post
A 14 year old asking for music suggestions. She's a keeper.

My only sources of music suggestions at 14 were FM radio and MuchMusic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss View Post
Yes it was/is very endearing seeing someone so young be so obsessed with music. I was sorely dissapointed neither of my nephews was into music, despite our efforts. :/

I started getting into music in my pre-teens, mostly through MTV or various video shows on national tv. I used to tape them to get the ones I liked.
Heyyy, Marie is right, it's been a difficult school year for me and I decided to stop using internet for a while to rest a little bit this summer. Thanks everyone for remembering and caring about me!! Oh, and by the way, I'm already 16...
Also, thank you ribbons, for the video you posted, absolutely superb!!
P.S. There aren't dangerous fires where I live, but the weather in Spain this summer is being definitely unbearable.
Eleanor Rigby 14 is offline   Reply With Quote