Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 10:27 AM   #19 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

At home, they relaxed and watched TV. Billy had his head in Axl's lap while Axl lovingly caressed Billy's hair. Both Billy and Axl were smiling. Jimmy, James, Andy and Mike thought Billy and Axl made a cute and good couple. Soon, Billy fell asleep. Axl, Jimmy, Mike, Andy, and James chatted while watching TV. Soon, Jimmy, James, and Mike went to their rooms.

Axl asked Andy,"Andy, Billy is my first and only Boyfriend. Since you date Guys, any advice for me and Billy?"

Andy replied, "Be open with each other. Be attentive to each other's needs and wants. Be loyal to each other."

Axl asked,"Is there any special things Billy likes?"

Andy replied,"Billy loves Kit Kats. If you buy him Kit Kats, he'll love you even more. Billy loves getting his hair caressed as you've already figured.

Axl looked at Andy deeply. Have you and Billy ever dated?"

Andy answered shyly,"No, we're just Friends. Billy had a boyfriend before you, but that Boyfriend wasn't me. Nor has Billy ever dated any Cake Cream Member. All five of us have a close Brotherly type of Friendship."

Andy and Axl chatted for a long while watching TV.

Andy said,"You and Billy are such a good couple. He was smiling.

Axl blushed deeply and thanked him and was welcomed.

Billy woke up a little while later and Billy, Andy, and Axl all continued watching TV. Billy and Axl gave each other loving states. Axl and Billy were happy they found true love with each other.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote