Music Banter - View Single Post - Andrew Tate - Trigger Warning - DV and SA
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 10:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Can I be honest? I also think inherently men are going to look up to the idea of having a Haram of 20 bitches and a Bugatti. It's like the pinnacle of success in the society we live in. Or rather having the ability to if you wanted to.
Sure, but this is like a teenage boy's or a frat boy's perception of what masculinity is and should be - or what success as a man looks like.

It should be focused more on confidence, ambition, self-care, honor, integrity, and discipline. Less of a focus on materialism/sex and more of a focus on character and developing your potential and talent to its fullest.

I know a fair amount of dudes - friends of mine - who haven't even sorted out their **** yet. Still living with their parents, chose ****ty college majors (this is perhaps substance for a different discussion), have to pay back a lot of money etc. Before you worry about the fancy car and women, you gotta handle your business. In my experience, women aren't typically into dudes that they have to mother.
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote