Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2022, 10:08 PM   #42 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Billy and Axl got up and got ready for the day and ordered Room Service. They were eating when Billy saw the song Axl wrote about Andy's attempted betrayal.

"Wow, this song is really raw and passionate. Billy said, impressed.

Axl blushed. "I was REALLY hurt by Andy when I wrote that song and that song was/is my self therapy for my hurt feelings.

Billy said, "This song could be a big hit if you would give it to Cake Cream.

Axl responded, "Once again, this song was written out of hurt I felt at Andy. We've made up, and I no longer feel that crushing hurt."

Axl ripped up the paper containing the angry song, much to Billy's dismay.

Shame. That really is a good song. Billy continued, "You really are a good Songwriter."

Axl said," If I'm such a good Songwriter, WHY did you guys perform your Demo songs at The Rolling Stones Show and not songs like All The Right Words that I wrote for you?

Billy said,"You're still hurt about the Demo thing?"

Axl said,"Yes, I am. It would be like if you wrote songs for Guns N'Roses and Guns N'Roses instead sang songs from Rapid Fire."

Billy said,"Oooh. Okay, I get why you're upset. We didn't think it would be such a big deal. We just wanted to perform our Demo songs.

Axl said,"You guys could have practiced the Demo Songs if that's what you were planning to perform, instead of practicing some songs I wrote for you guys. You guys could have told me you wanted to perform your Demo songs. I wouldn't have been blindsided as I would have had a heads up."

Billy said,"Next time, we can discuss the songs we want to perform with you before going up on stage."

Axl smiled. "I'd like that." Billy smiled and they finished eating and drinking and decided to go to see a movie together. They had fun at the movie and held hands throughout the movie. After the movie, they were leaving when a Fan asked them why they had just been to the movies by themselves and Axl and Billy once again lied and claimed that James, Andy, Mike and Jimmy had been watching another movie but their movie ended earlier and they went back home.

The Fan smirked skeptically, but let it rest and asked if they could take a picture with Axl and Billy. Axl and Billy obliged their Fan and took a picture with their Fan, all smiling. The Fan was happy and chatted with them a little and then they all said goodbye. Axl and Billy went back to the Marriott Hotel. Another Paparazzi Person saw them walking in the Lobby together and snapped a single picture of them and ran off. Billy and Axl shook their heads at this but were a bit grateful the Paparazzi Person only took a single picture of them and ran off, not multiple pictures of them. They went to the hotel room. They made out passionately again and then both soon fell asleep.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote