Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 01:52 AM   #45 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

After uploading their pictures to Social Media, they ate some food and watched TV and chilled more.

On Social Media, Cake Cream and Axl Fans were wondering if Axl could be the father of any Cake Cream Members.

Axl said to Cake Cream,"I'm not any of your Fathers because one, I don't have any Children, and two because in 1995 and 1996, I was a Hermit who wasn't having any sex at all. There's absolutely no way I am any of your Fathers and it would be downright creepy if I were Billy's Father." Billy blushed. And besides, NONE of you look even remotely like me."

Cake Cream suggested they all do a DNA test with Axl to be sure. Axl said,"I already told you, I wasn't having sex the years you were conceived and born."

Cake Cream insisted and Axl reluctantly agreed to do the DNA test with all of them. The next day, they went to a rapid DNA testing site and did the DNA tests and it turned out that Axl was right. None of Cake Cream were his Sons.

Cake Cream had their definitive answer. Axl wasn't any of their Fathers. They went back to the hotel. They had Room Service and chilled.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote