Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 07:11 PM   #62 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl, Andy, and Billy were relieved that James was out of the Coma. But were worried about his incoherent babbling.

Axl sat in a chair, thinking about the mess Cake Cream became. This was not the Cake Cream he signed up for when he chose to become their Manager. He had thoughts of wanting out of this "Bakery," but knew he was tied to them.

In the hospital room, Annie 2014 was playing and Little Girls was playing. Colleen's frustrations with the Little Girls mirrored Axl's frustrations with Cake Cream. The "Get me out of here! And I'm done with Little Girls (Cake Cream) spoke to Axl succinctly. Axl wanted off the Cake Cream ship. But he was stuck because of the Contract he signed to be their Manager. Cake Cream felt more of a Burden to him at this point than Assets. Billy and Andy fell asleep.

Axl called Older Axl and when Older Axl responded,"Axl cried,"I can't take it anymore! I can't do this anymore!" He was crying.

Older Axl worriedly said,"Axl, what's going on?"

Axl through a lot of hysterical tears told Older Axl his frustrations with Cake Cream. He said,"Cake Cream is driving me crazy!" He was close to a mental breakdown.

Older Axl calmly said,"You're a good Manager for Cake Cream. They love and trust you."

Axl said,"Thanks for the warm words, but I just want to leave Cake Cream and just run away!" He cried more.

Older Axl said," You know what? Why don't you take a nice couple of days and just relax? You deserve to be able to relax for a couple of days. I can take care of Cake Cream for you."

Axl was grateful at Older Axl's offer and he gratefully accepted. Older Axl welcomed him. They made plans for Older Axl to switch with Younger Axl today.

Older Axl came to the hospital while Billy and Andy were still asleep and they chatted and made the switch. Axl left the hospital, grateful Older Axl could take care of Cake Cream for him while he went on a much needed mini vacation. Axl took a LYFT to the mall and bought some clothes and other toiletries and then went to the Airport and booked a last minute flight to California and went to the Marriott and went to the front desk to make a last minute booking.

The Front Desk Clerk said, in awe, "You're Axl Rose!"

Axl blushed and admitted he was Axl Rose.

The Clerk asked, "Where is Cake Cream?"

Axl said,"I left them in Older Axl's care and fled to California."

The Front Desk Clerk smiled and said,"You wanted a little getaway just for yourself, right?"

Axl responded,"Yep. I wanted a little getaway for myself, by myself."

The Clerk smiled and booked a room for him. He graciously thanked the Clerk and was welcomed. He went to his room and settled in. He ordered Room Service and paid and ate it. He chilled, enjoying his stay at this hotel.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote