Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 05:26 PM   #68 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Soon after, James and his lawyer came in and Jimmy glared at James. Axl thought,"Oh no," and begged Jimmy to not kick James's ass right there in the Courtroom. Everybody was wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

Jimmy said,"I won't hurt James. "

Axl breathed a relieved sigh.

Court was in Session and everybody was sworn in.

Jimmy's lawyer brought up the fact that Jimmy was a good person and just temporarily lost his temper when he hit James with his Bass Guitar.

James's lawyer said,"My client is the victim of this monster named James King. James Dobson, my Client almost died in the hospital due to Jimmy attacking him like a wild animal with his Bass Guitar. Jimmy is a wild animal."

Axl was offended that James's Lawyer called Jimmy a monster and a wild animal. Jimmy wasn't a monster. Jimmy was a nice and sweet person who got screwed over by James and Allison. Even James looked offended by Jimmy being called a Monster and a wild animal. James shook his head.

James went on the stand and said,"Jimmy isn't a wild animal or a monster. I had sex with Allison, his ex girlfriend, and he has every right to be pissed off at me."

James's Lawyer said,"Shut up, you stupid fool! We need to win this case!"

Axl was appalled at James's Lawyer calling him a stupid fool and telling him to shut up."

Mike, Billy and Andy were like,"Oh hell no!" They were also appalled by James's Lawyer.

James also looked appalled. Jimmy looked appalled too. James made a huge questionable mistake by having sex with Allison, but he did not deserve for his Lawyer to speak to him and about him so incredibly rudely.

Axl said,"Objection. You're fired for incredible rudeness and unprofessionalism to my Client." James looked grateful.

James lawyer nastily responded,"I still get paid in full for agreeing to be this stupid Idiot's lawyer!"

Axl paid him the rest of the money and told him,"Hit the bricks!" James's Lawyer smirked and told James nastily,"Good luck winning this case with no Lawyer, you stupid ass hole!" And left.

Jimmy did NOT like how James's Lawyer spoke to and about him at all. He'd never seen such atrocious behavior from a lawyer in real life.

But now, James was left with no lawyer.

Jimmy told Axl in private, "If he apologizes to me for having sex with Allison, I'll be willing to completely forgive him. He never did apologize to me for having sex with Allison. That's all I REALLY want."

Axl responded,"That's not an unreasonable thought and is the right thing for James to do. Allison is completely out of the picture, trust me."

Jimmy smiled at Axl and Axl smiled back.

The judge was like,"Wow. That was bad." The judge asked James if he wanted to press charges on Jimmy.

Axl telepathically begged James to not press charges on Jimmy and to just apologize to Jimmy for having sex with Allison.

James took a deep breath and said,"No. I don't want to press charges against Jimmy. I was in the wrong for having sex with Allison and shouldn't have done it."

The judge asked him if he wanted to apologize to Jimmy for having sex with Allison.

James took a deep breath and said," Jimmy, I'm sorry and I apologize for having sex with Allison."

Jimmy said," I accept your apologies. I am sorry for assaulting you."

James accepted his apologies and the judge said that there would be no charges pressed against Jimmy. Jimmy paid his lawyer the rest of the money he owed him.

Court was adjourned and Cake Cream and Axl left and went to Burger King, like old times, eating and enjoying each other's company.

Last edited by Karice; 10-12-2022 at 05:33 PM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote