Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 09:50 AM   #81 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl looked at Wild Water's shows they had done and he realized that Wild Water was actually the New Guns N'Roses, not Cake Cream. Cake Cream sounded much better than Guns N'Roses, so they definitely weren't the New Guns N'Roses. Wild Water definitely did sound like Guns N'Roses, and even had the reckless attitude Guns N'Roses had when they were younger. Cake Cream was as good as gold. Cake Cream were nice boys. Also, Mike, the Singer of Cake Cream really didn't sound all that like Axl, he had his own signature style, and but was definitely not the "Front and center," Front Man that Axl was for Guns N'Roses. Jimmy and James, the Guitarists, had more stage presence than Mike did.

But with Wild Water, Sam,the Singer had the in your face, reckless, front man that Young Axl had in the 80's. Wild Water all had that reckless in your face vibe.

Axl was torn. Wild Water was the New Guns N'Roses, not Cake Cream. What should he do? He'd look like a douchebag dropping Cake Cream for Wild Water. And like a backstabber.

Axl had a great idea. Maybe he could call Older Axl to be Wild Water's Manager and he could remain Cake Cream's Manager.

Axl called Older Axl and said," Axl, I/we made a huge mistake. Cake Cream is not the new Guns N'Roses. It's Wild Water."

Older Axl said,"I also think that Wild Water sounds much more like us than Cake Cream des and Wild Water has the attitude which Cake Cream doesn't have."

Axl was like,"Good, we're on the same page that Wild Water is the New Guns N'Roses, and Cake Cream is not."

Older Axl responded,"So, what do you want to do? Leave Cake Cream for Wild Water?" That will make you look really bad."

Axl responded,"I know. Would you like to be Wild Water's Manager and I remain Cake Cream's Manager?"

Older Axl replied with a sigh,"Axl, you're asking a lot out of me. First, I watched Cake Cream for you, then I let James live with me for a couple of days, and now you're asking me to be Wild Water's Manager."

Axl responded, "Okay, fine, let the actual New Guns N'Roses go fall by the wayside before they even really get started." Axl said, sneakily.*

Older Axl responded with a sigh,"Okay, fine, I agree to be Wild Water's Manager."

Axl smiled and thanked him.

Older Axl welcomed him.

They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Older Axl called Slash and asked him if he thought that Wild Water was the New Guns N'Roses.

Slash responded, "Yep, Wild Water is the New Guns N'Roses."

Older Axl said,"How do you feel about me managing Wild Water?"

Slash responded, "Uh, Wild Water is wild as hell. They're reckless!"

Older Axl responded wryly,"So were we when we were in our 20's. "

Slash responded,"But we weren't THAT reckless and wild!"

Older Axl to responded,"Good point, but maybe we can put Wild Water under our wings and get them to rein in their very reckless and wild nature while getting them to become huge successful Superstars like Cake Cream is. "

Slash responded,"You have good points "

Older Axl smiled and thanked him. Slash agreed that Older Axl should become Wild Water's Manager.

They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Older Axl went down to the local jail cell and decided to bail out Wild Water. He went to visit Wild Water in jail. He took paper and pen with him.

He told the Guard he wanted to pay Wild Water's bail. The Guard looked at him curiously.

Older Axl responded,"I'm W. Axl Rose and I definitely can afford and want to pay Wild Water's bail.

The Guard said,"You sure? Wild Water is very wild."

Older Axl responded, "I'm sure."

The Guard said,"Okay." Older Axl paid Wild Water's bail, and Older Axl was allowed to go to their jail cell. He went to their jail cell and chatted with them.

He told them that he wanted to be their Manager and they were like,"Oh my God, you're W. Axl Rose!" They were starstruck.

Older Axl smiled and told them they were the New Guns N'Roses and if they signed Contracts and let him be their Manager, he could make them very successful.

They agreed. He drew up some Contracts that stated he was their Manager and they agreed to stop being so wild and reckless, i.e, stop attacking Police and assaulting People in general. They nodded. A passing Guard was asked by Older Axl if he could be a Witness and he agreed. Wild Water read, understood, and all signed. Older Axl agreed and the Guard signed as Witness. Wild Water was soon released. Wild Water and W(Older Axl) decided to go to Claven Records and see if Claven Records wanted to sign Wild Water.

Claven Records was hesitant, but W claimed that Wild Water was the New Guns N'Roses."

Claven Records said,"We thought it was general knowledge that Cake Cream is the New Guns N'Roses."

W shook his head and said,"No, Wild Water is the New Guns N'Roses, not Cake Cream."

Claven Records were like,"But Wild Water is wild and reckless!"

Wild Water and W promised that Wild Water agreed to scale back their wild and reckless nature a lot.

Claven Records tentatively agreed to sign Wild Water up. W, Wild Water, read, understood, and signed the Contracts. Wild Water was officially signed to Claven Records! Claven Records, W, and Wild Water all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and W and Wild Water left.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote