Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 09:53 AM   #82 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

W called Axl and said,"The deal is done. Wild Water is now signed to Claven Records and I am their Manager."

Axl responded with a smile,"That's wonderful news!"

W smiled and said,"Thank you."

Axl welcomed him.

W then thought of the fact that he would be very busy doing Guns N'Roses Show and being Wild Water's Manager.

Axl said,"You were lead singer of AC/DC and Guns N'Roses the very same year in 2016. You can do this."

W responded,"I'm not so sure. " He had doubts.

Axl thought of something off the top of his head. Axl said,"Why not combine Guns N'Roses and Wild Water? Wild Water is the New Guns Roses, so why not just bring Wild Water into the Guns N'Roses Family? Why not try something like,"Wild Guns?"

W responded,"That's not too bad of an idea."

Axl thanked him and was welcomed.

W said," Axl, you really do have great ideas."

Axl responded with a playful laugh,"Stop flattering yourself. But, thank you."

W responded back with a laugh. W responded,"I'm really glad you showed up in 2022."

Axl responded,"I'm glad I showed up in 2022 too."

They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl admitted to Cake Cream that there were new Claven Records Brothers who were around their ages .

Cake Cream said,"Who are our new Claven Records Brothers?

Axl said,"Let's just say, Amy, my Sister loves Wet And Wild makeup."

Cake Cream were like,"Wet And Wild makeup? Are Wild Water our new Claven Records Brothers?"

Axl said,"Yes."

Cake Cream asked,"Who is Wild Water's Manager?"

Axl responded someone who is like my Older Brother. Though, actually, he'd be more like my Father than my Older Brother."

Cake Cream asked,"Is Older Axl Wild Water's Manager?"

Axl responded,"Yes."

Cake Cream were like,"Why would Older Axl want to Manage Wild Water? They're wild and reckless!"

Axl responded," They can have their wild recklessness reined in by Older Axl and the rest of Guns N'Roses. It'll be fun to have 6 new Brothers.

Cake Cream reluctantly agreed to accept the fact that Wild Water were now their Musical Brothers.

Axl smiled.

Meanwhile, Older Axl booked Wild Water for the next Guns N'Roses Show that night.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote