Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 10:10 AM   #83 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

W called Cake Cream and Axl and invited them to go to the Wild Guns Show.

Axl and Cake Cream were delighted to go. W got them 6 Free Wild Guns tickets. Axl and Cake Cream got ready for Wild Guns. They chilled and then got ready for the show. They wear wearing bulletproof vests and motorcycle helmets.

They went to the Venue and W gave them their tickets, they were excited and he had made all of Wild Guns wear motorcycle helmets and bulletproof vests.

Wild Guns practiced and they sounded good. It was time for the Show. Cake Cream and Axl sat in the front row. Wild Guns performed behind bulletproof plexiglass barriers and they were really good. Wild Water sounded really aggressive and passionate and Guns N'Roses was calm and chill. The perfect balance. Fans of both Wild Water and Guns N'Roses were delighted to see them perform as one Supergroup..

Cake Cream and Axl enjoyed the Show too. The Final Sendoff happened to wild(no pun intended, cheering and then the Show was over.

After the Show, Wild Guns, Cake Cream and Axl all went to dinner and had a great dinner. Axl did a toast to the New Claven Family Members and was toasted back. Axl couldn't believe in a good way that Wild Water was now part of Guns N'Roses. Funny how life turned out. Fans asked everybody for Selfies and Autographs and everybody obliged. The Fans were happy and thanked them and were welcomed. The Fans went back to their own tables.

After eating, Cake Cream and Axl went home.

Already the Wild Guns Show was going viral. Fans were like, That Wild Guns Show was great. We now have two new bands we can jam too, Wild Guns and Cake Cream. "

Cake Cream and Axl blushed happily.

Other Fans were like,"Axl Rose is managing Cake Cream and W. Axl Rose is managing Wild Water. Life is sweet."

Axl and Cake Cream got ready for bed and went to sleep.

The next day, Cake Cream and Axl woke up and on Social Media, there were posts mentioning that Cake Cream didn't have aggressive and reckless edges like Wild Water had. They mentioned that it would be nice to see Cake Cream be more aggressive and reckless.

Cake Cream looked at Axl curiously.

Axl said, "You guys shouldn't go be aggressive and reckless. You guys are good as gold nice boys. Your talent is your gimmick.

Cake Cream mentioned mockingly"Nice boys don't play rock and roll. I'm not a nice boy and I never will be,"From Guns N'Roses Nice Boys song.

Axl said wryly, Guns N'Roses wrote Nice Boys in 1988 when being reckless and aggressive were much more accepted than 2022."

Cake Cream were like,"You have good points," Axl. Axl smiled.

On Social Media, there were posts saying stuff like, " Cake Cream isn't the New Guns N'Roses, they sound really good, but I don't know what they are. Wild Water is actually the New Guns N'Roses."

Cake Cream looked at Axl curiously.

Axl took a deep breath and told Cake Cream,"It's true. You aren't the New Guns N'Roses. You guys sound better than Guns N'Roses."

Cake Cream smiled.

Jimmy asked, "Who do you prefer out of us and Guns N'Roses? We promise we won't tell anyone else. Cake Cream backed up Jimmy.

You guys promise to just keep it between us? Axl asked tentatively.

Each and every Cake Cream Member promised.

Axl said," I love both Guns N'Roses and Cake Cream. They're both good Bands. But I feel closer to Cake Cream than Guns N'Roses. Cake Cream is solely MY Band, and I don't share Cake Cream with 4 other People. I love Managing Cake Cream and being part of Cake Cream. Technically, I am no longer part of Guns N'Roses but I am actively part of Cake Cream. It doesn't hurt that I am dating a Cake Cream Member, but never dated a Guns N'Roses Member. He and Billy blushed happily at each other.

All of Cake Cream smiled. Axl felt good telling Cake Cream his feelings.

Last edited by Karice; 10-29-2022 at 10:16 AM.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote