Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 10:19 AM   #84 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They got ready for bed and went to sleep. When they awoke, they ate and got ready for the day.

Cake Cream and Axl were able to chill, no Cake Cream Show today.

They watched a South Park episode where Cartman was singing a song in front of a large audience at a Concert. He was singing off key, so he got booed and said,"Screw you guys, I'm going home!" And stormed off the stage angrily.

Axl said,"I would have said,"Screw you guys, I'm going home!" And left in Cartman's position too. Getting booed is no fun."

Cake Cream giggled.

Axl was like,"What's so funny?"

They showed him the infamous Riverport Concert Riot clip where he stopped the concert and dove in headfirst off the stage and into the crowd and smacked someone in the head and then angrily left early.

Axl said incredulously, "I dove in headfirst off the stage and into the crowd and smacked someone in the head and angrily left early? I must have been on some dumb shait to do that."

"Actually, you were sober in this era," Jimmy said. Cake Cream backed up Jimmy.

"I was sober and did that?" Axl responded.

Cake Cream responded,"Remember this was around the time you went crazy in the early 90's."

Axl nodded and was like,"Man if I did that now, I'd probably be kicked out of Guns N'Roses for that!"

Cake Cream wasn't sure if Axl would have been kicked out of Guns N'Roses for that in 2022.

Axl did some research on the infamous Riverport Concert Riot and wondered how he in the near future ended up being arrested for starting a Riot when he didn't expect a Riot.

Axl said,"If anything, I should have been arrested for assault for smacking the guy in the head, not starting a Riot."

Cake Cream were like,"You have valid points, but this was a long time ago. Luckily, this is water under the bridge in 2022."

Axl smiled. Cake Cream smiled back. They chatted a little more about the infamous Riverport Concert Riot.

They all had a good day, just chilling.

The next day, it was Billy's 27th birthday. Cake Cream and Axl decided to just throw him a private birthday party, just them 6. They ordered birthday cake, ice cream, cookies, chips, soda from Instacart and ordered no contact pizza. The food and soda arrived.

They set up the party and Billy was delighted his 4 Brothers and Boyfriend threw him a party, for just them 6. Axl said,"Happy birthday, Baby," and Billy blushed happily. Jimmy, James, Andy, and Mike were like,"Happy birthday, Billy. Billy smiled even more happily. The party was fun and Cake Cream and Axl enjoyed Billy's private birthday party. They got to chill today too. They had a fun day.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote