Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 05:04 AM   #81535 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

From page 8150 to now: that's some top quality banter right there! Well done guys.

Congrats to Batlord and Marie M for meeting up in real life. It's the kind of thing that gives validation to all of us who have spent time on here, in that half-way world between being friends and complete strangers. I'm still curious for details, tbh: How did you recognise each other? What did you think of each other's choice of clothes? Was conversation slow to kick off or was it more like instantly babbling to each other? Did you agree straight off on a bar crawl or was anything else suggested? Much talk about music, or MB, or not? I've occasionally tried to imagine how it would be to meet someone from MB irl, but my insight has only got this far: weird.

Also thanks to jwb, grindy and Batlord for lesson about Brontosaurus, and for lesson about how to trade scathing insults over issues however minor. Nice!
(Like Marie, the brontosaurus factoid was completely new to me: can't wait to use it myself to show everyone what a well-informed guy I am.)

My day: it's a national holiday and I've recently recovered from covid, so my day starts with a touch of energy and optimism that's been missing for a week or two.