Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 04:28 PM   #92 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

After the Show, they went to Olive Garden to celebrate Izzy and Steven being in Guns N'Roses/Wild Water.

They ordered pasta and chicken dishes, and the unlimited soup, salad and bread sticks and champagne and black tie cheesecake.

W and Axl both looked at Steven and Izzy deeply and both mentioned how happy Steven and Izzy were in Guns N'Roses again. Steven and Izzy were glad they were both back in Guns N'Roses. All of Cake Cream, Wild Water, the rest of Guns N'Roses were happy too. All 21 people were happy. They had a nice dinner. They paid and left.

Cake Cream and Axl went home. They got ready for bed and went to sleep.

They woke up the next morning and ate and got ready for the day. They watched TV and watched Court TV. They were airing the first Axl Rose verses Brian Washington Court Hearing.

Cake Cream and Axl watched Axl's panicked face when Brian's Lawyer mentioned that Cake Cream released The New Song during Axl's time as a Fugitive. They also watched Axl panic when Brian's Lawyer planned to put Cake Cream on the stand to question if they hid Axl during any of his time as a Fugitive.

Cake Cream and Axl knew on Social Media Axl's panicking would be questioned.

And they were right. On Social Media, there were questioning of Axl's panicking during those moments.

Axl responded, "I was on the run for only a couple of days. I panicked because I had briefly mixed up the days in my head and I then remembered that I definitely wasn't with Cake Cream during my time as a Fugitive. I was living on the streets alone until the day I turned myself in. Cake Cream backed up Axl.

Posters on Social Media questioned how Axl could mix up the days.

Axl responded,"It kind of felt like Agent J from Men In Black used the "Forget what happened," Lazer Pen on me.

Posters responded,"Do you mean the Neuralyzer?"

Axl responded,"Yes."

Fans were skeptical, but decided to let this drop.

Cake Cream and Axl were relieved. Axl had lied under Oath when he claimed that Cake Cream didn't hide him during his time as a Fugitive and that he was living alone during his time as a Fugitive. That was Perjury and was legally punishable. Also, Cake Cream could be legally punished for hiding Axl during his time as a Fugitive. Axl didn't want Cake Cream to be in trouble, so he protected them by claiming he was living alone during his time as a Fugitive and Cake Cream didn't hide him. They had all decided to keep this their little secret.

Cake Cream were so grateful to have Axl as their Friend and Manager. Andy felt knots of guilt about attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000. He was grateful that Axl forgave him. He knew other People in Axl's position would have permanently ended their Friendship over that. Andy guiltily smiled at Axl.

Axl questioned why Andy was smiling at him like that and Andy admitted he still felt guilty over attempting to sell out Axl for $5,000.

Axl said," I know you feel guilty. What you did was in the past and you promised me you'd never attempt to sell me out or anyone else again. It was an impulsive decision that you feel awful about I already forgave you."

Andy smiled a much more relieved smile. He thanked Axl for forgiving him. Axl welcomed him.

Cake Cream and Axl chatted more.

Axl went to his room and Stuart called Axl's Cellphone.

Axl was grateful to chat with his younger(Now older) Brother.

Stuart was like,"It's really good to be talking with you, Axl."

Axl responded,"I'm glad we're talking too.

Stuart mentioned how weird it was that Axl was YOUNGER than him.

Axl responded,"I know, but it's happening. I'm just glad you, Amy, and W are still alive.

Stuart smiled and told him he loved him. Axl responded he loved him too. Axl was glad he could talk to his Brother. Stuart was grateful too.

They chatted for a long while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl was happy. He had a great Family in 2022. Billy was his Boyfriend, he had Amy and Stuart as his actual Brother and Sister, he had W as a "Father," Andy, Mike, James, and Jimmy were kind of his adopted Brothers, he had the rest of Guns N'Roses as his adopted Sister and Brothers, and he had Wild Water as adopted Brothers too. Life was good to Axl in 2022.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote