Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 04:32 PM   #97 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

They enjoyed their stay in Hawaii. It was time to go back to Miami in a few more days. They checked out and left and went to Honolulu International Airport and got processed and had a luxurious first class experience again on the airplane.

They arrived in Miami and took a LYFT back home. They took deep naps after unpacking.

When they awoke, they saw that Fans were saying stuff like," Cake Cream is way to "Safe," it might be good if they had a Political edge. Cake Cream looked at Axl curiously.

Axl told them,"You guys don't need to get Political. You guys are fine the way you are."

Cake Cream still wondered if they should get Political to please those Fans.

Axl thought and thought. He said,"Maybe you guys can record "War," by Edwin Starr and just say,"Covid," instead of"War?" I mean, a lot of War could also be about Covid."

Cake Cream thought this was a good idea.

Axl smiled and wrote

Covid, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, uhh
Covid, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, Covid, huh (good God)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me, oh
Covid, I despise
'Cause it means destruction of innocent lives
Covid means tears to thousands of mother's eyes
When their sons and daughters get it
And lose their lives
I said, Covid, huh (good God, y'all)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, just say it again
War (whoa), huh (oh Lord)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me
It ain't nothing but a heart-breaker
(Covid) Friend only to The Undertaker
Oh, Covid it's an enemy to all mankind
The thought of Covid blows my mind
Covid has caused unrest
Within the younger generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to die? Oh
Covid, huh (good God y'all)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it, say it, say it
Covid (uh-huh), huh (yeah, huh)
What is it good for?
It ain't nothing but a heart-breaker
(Covid) It's got one friend that's The Undertaker
Oh, Covid, has shattered many a young person's dreams.
Made them disabled, bitter and mean
Life is much too short and precious
To spend time fighting Covid every day
Covid can't give life
It can only take it away, oh
Covid huh (good God y'all)
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, say it again
Covid (whoa), huh (oh Lord)
What is it good for?
It ain't nothing but a heart breaker
(Covid) Friend only to The Undertaker, woo
Please tell me Covid will be over very soon, please tell me we'll go back to how we used to live soon. There's gotta be a better life than Covid.
Covid, huh (God y'all)
What is it good for? You tell me (nothing)
Say it, say it, say it, say it
Covid (good God), huh (now, huh)
What is it good for?
Stand up and shout it (nothing)

Cake Cream loved this. Axl smiled. Axl and Cake Cream chilled until the next day. The next day they woke up, ate, and got ready for the day. They went to Claven Records and showed them the Covid Song.

Claven Records loved the Covid Song but pointed out they should pay to be able to sample War without being penalized. Claven Records said that they could set it up. Cake Cream and Axl agreed. Claven Records got in touch with some People from the Music Industry and Cake Cream and Axl were clear to pay to sample War without being penalized. Contracts were drawn up, read, understood, agreed and signed. Cake Cream and Axl paid to sample War. They all chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and left.

Cake Cream at home recorded Covid and sounded good. James to make the Fans who wanted them to be Political even added some of Jimi Hendrix's Machine Gun guitar playing into Covid. It sounded amazing. But Axl reasoned that they could get into trouble for not paying to use some of Machine Gun.

Off to Claven Records again and they paid to sample Machine Gun too after a new Contract thing. They gave Covid Song to Claven Records.

They went back home.

Covid song (With a bit of Machine Gun) was a big hit on Itunes. Fans loved it. Cake Cream and Axl were happy.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote