Music Banter - View Single Post - Suggestion: A reduced number of forums
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 10:22 AM   #25 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

It's not that we don't care, Guy. It's just that the few of us that are on here just come on to post and may kibbitz a bit. As such, we tend to not want to be bothered when dealing with changes that will never be made on the forum or when a certain member tries in vain to get us to join in on his latest project. In other words. we're just here to relax basically.

Having said that, I do like the idea of expanding the PM capacity. I'm reluctant to send PMs in general because my box would load up too quickly, especially since they count sent PMs as well. I don't know what the capacity is for a mod, but it has to be frustrating to have your PM box stuffed with the various PM's they might send or receive. It was never an issue for me when I was a Mod at the writing forum. We could send as many PMs as we wanted and my box could hold 20,000 PMs by the time I left. Even a regular member could hold 500 PMs. Anyway, that's the one thing I'd recommend.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote