Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 01:54 PM   #107 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Axl went to bed after hanging out with Cream Rose.

Axl sighed unhappily, looking at where Billy would have been sleeping next to him had he not been on the run. Axl fell asleep, unhappily.

The next day, Jimmy, James, Andy Mike came to Axl's room to support him.

"I lost my house and my Boyfriend all within a couple of days," Axl lamented softly. Jimmy, James Andy and Mike all comforted Axl.

They all had no idea where Billy was since Billy turned off the Location on his phone.

Axl drank Coca Cola again excessively, and Jimmy, James, Andy and Mike knew Axl drank Coca Cola excessively when he was feeling stressed out and troubled.

"I hope Billy's okay," Axl said.

Axl's phone rang and it was W Rose.

W asked him,"How are you coping?"

Axl replied,"My Boyfriend's on the run and my house has been burned down, I'm not doing so well!"

W replied, "I'm sure Billy's fine. And insurance can give a huge payout for the burned down house."

Axl said,"Billy's the number one Suspect. Insurance probably won't pay out due to him being the number one Suspect.

W asked,"How did the fire happen?"

Axl was conflicted. He had promised Billy he wouldn't tell anyone how the fire really started.W was his Older Self, but they were technically two different People, so him telling W how the fire really started would still be breaking his promise to Billy.

Axl responded,"I plead the fifth,"

W was like,"Come on, we're closely related. You can trust me with how the fire really started."

Axl responded,"I plead the fifth," again.

W said,"Did Billy start the fire?" Axl's stomach churned into knots.

He repeated,"I plead the fifth." He couldn't betray Billy, even to tell his Older Self that yes, Billy did start the fire.

W said ,"So Billy did start the fire?"

Axl responded,"I didn't say that. I said,"I plead the fifth!"

W answered,"You sure are defending Billy like a true Lawyer!"

Axl almost replied," I promised Billy I would protect him!" But caught himself just in time. He responded,"I plead the fifth."

W was like,"Okay. It's clear you don't want to directly say if Billy started the fire."

They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

On the news, there was even more investigation, and it was determined that there was a pizza left unintended in an oven in Billy's house. The pizza and the oven were filmed. The burned out pizza was listed as the official cause of the fire. The pizza was dusted for fingerprints.

Cream Rose knew that the official cause of fire had a real possibility of being found out. And it happened. Billy would have been screwed had he not gone on the run.

There was a knock on Axl's Hotel Room and Police wanted to interrogate Cream Rose on Billy's whereabouts.

Police took them to the Local Police Station and interrogated them. They would have interrogated them separately, but since Axl was their Lawyer, they all had to interrogate them together. Cream Rose were relieved they would all be interrogated together and not separately.

The Police asked them if they helped Billy go on the run. Axl responded,"Tell them you guys plead the fifth. It's your right." James, Jimmy, Andy and Mike said,"I plead the fifth." Axl also said,"I plead the fifth."

The Police asked them if Billy started the fire. Axl, Jimmy, James Andy and Mike all said," I plead the fifth."

The Police asked,"Did you guys have any knowledge of the fire happening when it was happening?"

Cream Rose all responded,"I plead the fifth."

The Police asked,"Did any of you make the random call that led Firefighters to Billy's burning house?"

Cream Rose all responded, "I plead the fifth."

Police asked,"Why did Billy show up to the movie theaters hours after you guys?"

Cream Rose responded,"I plead the fifth."

The Police were exasperated and said,"If you guys don't respond with REAL answers, you 5 are all going to jail today!"

Axl responded,"My Clients and I don't HAVE to answer any of these questions with anything other than the pleading the fifth Amendment which is a right to not say anything to incriminate ourselves. Cream Rose all smirked.

The Police said exasperated,"Go home."

Cream Rose all smirked and left.

Soon, the Interrogation of Cream Rose went viral. Fans laughed at basically every answer being,"I plead the fifth!" And Axl's final answer being about the fifth Amendment meaning.

Cream Rose went to Denny's and Fans wanted to know where Billy was.

"We plead the fifth!" They all answered in Unison. Fans loved this. But really, they really didn't know where Billy was. They were asked for Autographs and Selfies and obliged their Fans. The Fans were happy. They went back to their own tables and Cream Rose had a nice meal and paid and left. They all went back to the hotel.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote