Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 01:55 PM   #109 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

The "Billy Don't You Lose My Number by Phil Collins at the bar went viral.

Fans pointed out it was interesting that Axl chose to sing THAT song, a song where the main character is named Billy and goes on the run, just like a certain Cream Rose drummer also named Billy. Cream Rose blushed. That was the point. Axl used that song to directly reference Billy, his Boyfriend and Cream Rose's Brother.

Axl's Cellphone rang again from an Unknown area code. Axl picked up the phone and Billy said,"Nice reference to me with that Billy Don't Lose My Number song," Billy was laughing.

Axl laughed too "I'm glad you enjoyed it." Billy said he could chat with Axl longer than the last time. Axl smiled.

Axl asked,"Where are you now?" Billy responded,"I'm in Tampa."

Billy asked,"Are you okay? Are you eating and sleeping well?"

Billy responded, "I'm okay. I bought a fake ID and disguises and am staying at a motel. I am eating okay.

Axl responded,"I'm really glad you're okay."

Billy said,"Thank you." Axl welcomed him. They chatted for a long time. And Axl added,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now? " Billy laughed. Soon, they kissed each other over the phone and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Axl soon went to sleep.

The next day, Cream Rose woke up, ate and got ready for the day. Axl told Cream Rose about Billy's conversation with him last night. They were all relieved that Billy was okay.

They decided to go to the mall and hang out. At the mall, Fans asked Cream Rose where they thought Billy might be.

Axl said,"Billy's probably hiding in an Alaskan ditch!" Cream Rose backed up Axl.

Fans were like,"Whoa, that's oddly specific!" Cream Rose were like," An Alaskan ditch is a perfect place to hide when on the run! This was being filmed. The Fans asked Cream Rose for Selfies and Autographs and they all obliged. The Fans thanked them and were welcomed. The Fans left.

They hung out more and sure enough, this impromptu interview went viral.

Posters were like,"Did Billy call Cream Rose and tell them he ran to Alaska? I mean, that's just REALLY specific that Cream Rose would say,"Alaskan ditch!"

Cream Rose all blushed. They all knew that Billy actually ran to Tampa.

And.... The News said that there would be a search for Billy in Alaska. The News failed to realize that Billy being in Alaska was basically implausible with him being on the run. Alaska was roughly a 9 hour flight away from Miami. Billy would have a hard time getting a plane ticket when he was on the run. Even with a disguise and a fake ID.

Cream Rose went back to the hotel and ordered Room Service and ate, drank and chilled. Sure enough, on the News, there was Alaskan Authorities searching for Billy. Cream Rose looked at each other and all laughed. They couldn't believe that the Authorities fell for Axl's ruse! They knew Billy must have been laughing his ass off too at this!

Billy called Axl. "Nice ruse to imply that I'm in Alaska! " Billy was laughing. "These idiots actually are searching for me in Alaska!"

Axl said,"I wonder how many ditches their looking for in Alaska!"

Billy and Axl laughed. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes and hung up.

Cream Rose watched some Cake Cream and Cream Rose videos with nostalgic looks on their faces. They were especially nostalgic at Billy playing the drums. They all missed Billy, but didn't want him behind bars. They were happy he was safe in Tampa.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote