Music Banter - View Single Post - Young Axl Rose and Cake Cream in 2022! :D
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 01:58 PM   #112 (permalink)
Karice
Music Addict

Back in Florida, Axl wished he could see Billy again. He understandably missed his Boyfriend and Client. Axl knew that seeing Billy was extremely risky especially with a Nationwide search for Billy going on. On Social Media, Fans wanted to hear Cream Rose perform.

Cream Rose replied,"Billy's on the run and it just wouldn't feel right performing without him."

Fans were once again disappointed, but they decided to let it drop.

Axl and the rest of Cream Rose felt bad that they were letting their Fans down, but they knew that performing without Billy on the run just wouldn't feel right like they told their Fans. They felt miserable. Billy was on the run and they were letting their Fans down.

Billy called all of them and told them he was sorry he caused all of this.

They told him that it was okay, although all 6 of them knew this was fuced up.

On the news, Billy's Mother, Father, and Brother and Sister came on the news and begged him to just turn himself in. They were all crying.

Billy's heart wrenched. He knew he was hurting his blood Family, his Adopted Family(James, Jimmy, Mike and Andy), his Boyfriend, and his Fans by being on the run.

Billy knew what he had to do. He had to turn himself in.

Billy stayed one more day in the hotel and then checked out and went to the Airport and booked a last minute flight to Florida. He called Axl from a payphone and told him he was back in Florida. He told Axl he was ready to turn himself in.

Axl responded," This is a big deal. You'll most likely end up behind bars for this. You ready?"

Billy took a deep breath and said,"I'm ready. I miss you, Jimmy, James, Andy, and Mike and my Family wants me to turn myself in and I don't like letting our Fans down. "

Axl said,"I'm your Lawyer and I can protect you. I can get you a good deal. "

Billy smiled and thanked him and was welcomed.

They made plans to meet in a near alley. They chatted for a while and then said their goodbyes. Billy called Andy, Mike, James and Jimmy and told them all he was planning to turn himself in and that he missed them all. They responded that they missed him too and couldn't wait to see him. The phone calls were soon all over.

Axl went to the alley and saw Billy and they hugged and made out, glad they were back together. They went to the local Police Station.
Karice is offline   Reply With Quote